deadline on Hovrs Mvp

no wonder the hovrs website is now tanked and their namserver is not working..

this is what opendns tells me

Hmm, purpleticket.hovrs.com isn't loading right now.

The computers that run purpleticket.hovrs.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.

Sponsored Resource
Want more detail? See which nameservers are failing.

no wonder the hovrs website is now tanked and their namserver is not working..

this is what opendns tells me

Hmm, purpleticket.hovrs.com isn't loading right now.

The computers that run purpleticket.hovrs.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.

Sponsored Resource
Want more detail? See which nameservers are failing.

I got my working HOVRS email message.

They are experiencing an outage in Hovrs.com and VRS call right now. Sorry for the inconvenience

Don't worry about deadline. I will take care to get more purple ticket later.

I got my working HOVRS email message.

They are experiencing an outage in Hovrs.com and VRS call right now. Sorry for the inconvenience

Purpleticket.hovrs.com, hovrs.com and VRS call are working now!!! :D

Purple ticket number is 30 days limit. If it will be gone, let me know to give another number.

Oh, after 30 days to get a other ticket, and do I have to start over for my purpleticket account?

Purple 10 digits number still not getting since a few day after created new purple ticket account.

Oh, after 30 days to get a other ticket, and do I have to start over for my purpleticket account?

Purple 10 digits number still not getting since a few day after created new purple ticket account.

I had checked my HOVRS listings for you. They said the Public Caller popped up in the platform from you. Do you use dyndns.tv ip address? You should use your full name on vp. I think that you better contact HOVRS Support in call help.hovrs.tv on vp.

I had checked my HOVRS listings for you. They said the Public Caller popped up in the platform from you. Do you use dyndns.tv ip address? You should use your full name on vp. I think that you better contact HOVRS Support in call help.hovrs.tv on vp.

Well, yes it's there in my full name and dns addy.

Some vp users have a dlink vp and other model vp boxes, they uses to call in my dns addy.

simply, the user vp get a call from me, it's showed my name and dns addy,

"first last example.dyndns.tv"

they can write down the dns addy on the screen to save on notepad if they want to add mines in..

I don't need MVP anyway. I finally got in my hand and play around. Then I ignore it. I'm happy with my damn laptop. shoo shoo I want to be Orange!

I just had a VP chat with HOVRS customer service representative. He has told me that there is NO deadline and asked me where I got that information. He has added that it is important for us to keeping sending your friends invitiations until you meet your target in order to get MVP. In addition the HOVRS will start sending MVP to their clients next month.

But However......

ALL I MEAN ALL POROM CODE WILL BE DONE AUG 7 that mean people who want purple ticket must call hovrs ... i have talk to them yesturday ....

Well, I know why MVP to be delay. We wait to listen till FCC will announce about Sorenson. Be patient!

Back