Daytona 500

1234567.jpg

"Oh well, my parent are serious hardcore fans of NASCAR"

:D

Great win for my favorite, Tony Stewart at Nationalwide Series' Daytona race today. :applause:

Toyota cars ran pretty good on superspeedway like Daytona and Talladega...yes, big question on road course, short track and speedway with Toyota cars.

Welllllllllllll...get your drinks, your snacks....the Daytona 500 is only minutes away from starting!! Wooo--from the looks of it, it's going to be a great race to watch!

Gooooo Earnhardt #88!!!

~RR

Oh darn, Tony Stewart made bad move to allow Ryan Newman win the race.

Great win for Ryan Newman as first timer to win Daytona.

Now, back to normal life for next 25 races (before Chase For The Cup). :cool:

Hoping the 'wife' doesn't see this--but I was kinda glad to see Newman pull out in front of Stewart just before the end of the race. Earnhardt finished 9th--not bad after missing out on the opportunity to pit--earlier, might have made a big difference and possibly the outcome. A top 10 and leading a lap is good towards the point system--

It was an interesting race--and some questions that are left unanswered as well--mainly with the suspension set-up this year might effect more than just a few drivers this season.

Anyhow...it's greatttttttttt...that the Nascar Sprint Cup series is underway and look forward to many great races this season!!

~RR

Back