Daytona 500

Schermy

Reaction score
Yeah..............I can't wait to watch the race!!!!!!!!!!!! Go lil E!!!!!!!

I may said this year will be less exciting season because of Hendrick Motorsports team will win Chase For The Cup again.

Not that reason about my fan of Tony Stewart. LOL

My brother brought tickets to Daytona Car race for my dad s birthday,, they really can't wait to go!! I am sure they will have a great time to see the car race!!! :)

It'll be once again a greatttt feeling when Nascar kicks off on the 17th (heh, ofc, my b-day, what better day for that?!!)...with the Daytona 500. Now, some folks may not like Earnhardt, or some folks may not like Gordon, however, both are on the same team this year. It's highly likely that this team along with Johnson and Mears will be the 'team' to beat, racing for the Hendrick Motorsports Racing Team. Their car #'s is: 5, 24, 48 and 88. As for myself, I've never really liked Jeff Gordon, but can respect him as a person, but as a racer--nahhh...although, he's a great driver and competitor, I'll give him that. My favorite driver is none other than Dale Earnhardt, Jr., who will be making a big change this season, instead of driving the familiar Bud #8 car, he'll be driving the AMP and National Guard cars. Most merchandise that I've had with the #8, some of those could easily be changed by just adding 'nother #8 to it. :lol: Really, I already have a couple of #88 shirts which makes me proud to wear and surely will wear one of those shirts on the 17th!! :D

For all other drivers and information, one can turn to: official site of Nascar .

Cannot wait for the moment the famous words is bellowed out: "Gentlemen, start your engines!!" Let the races begin and wishes much success and a great season without any major incidents and all drivers are safe this year.

To all those Nascar fans, have a great and fun year watching (or being at the races)--enjoy!!!

I sure will! :D

~RR

As well Im looking forward to the Daytona 500... and the Bud shoot out this weekend on Feb 9th.. Wooo hooo... Go Dale Jr!

Cant wait to see Juan Pablo Montoya and Dario Franchitti do Daytona. But Im gonna miss Dale Jarrett when he retires after 5 races of 2008. I was a pretty die-hard Jarrett fan since he signed on with Joe Gibbs and beat Dale Sr. in the 1994 Daytona 500. Since Jarrett's retiring I decided why not support both Montoya and Franchitti since both drivers have the balls to try NASCAR after Formula 1 (Montoya) and IRL (Franchitti)

Plus this year's 500 is going to be significiant because of the Car of Tomorrow's debut at Daytona, plus the 50th Anniversary of the race.

Can you believe the 1st Daytona 500 in 1959 TOOK 3 days to find out who really won the race? Lee Petty won the race by only half a car legnth from Johnny Beauchamp.

It'll be once again a greatttt feeling when Nascar kicks off on the 17th (heh, ofc, my b-day, what better day for that?!!)...with the Daytona 500. Now, some folks may not like Earnhardt, or some folks may not like Gordon, however, both are on the same team this year. It's highly likely that this team along with Johnson and Mears will be the 'team' to beat, racing for the Hendrick Motorsports Racing Team. Their car #'s is: 5, 24, 48 and 88. As for myself, I've never really liked Jeff Gordon, but can respect him as a person, but as a racer--nahhh...although, he's a great driver and competitor, I'll give him that. My favorite driver is none other than Dale Earnhardt, Jr., who will be making a big change this season, instead of driving the familiar Bud #8 car, he'll be driving the AMP and National Guard cars. Most merchandise that I've had with the #8, some of those could easily be changed by just adding 'nother #8 to it. :lol: Really, I already have a couple of #88 shirts which makes me proud to wear and surely will wear one of those shirts on the 17th!! :D

For all other drivers and information, one can turn to: official site of Nascar .

Cannot wait for the moment the famous words is bellowed out: "Gentlemen, start your engines!!" Let the races begin and wishes much success and a great season without any major incidents and all drivers are safe this year.

To all those Nascar fans, have a great and fun year watching (or being at the races)--enjoy!!!

~RR

I can't wait to see how this year plays out for Jr. I would hope now that he's with a winning team this year he'll do better. I think not having the stress of what team he's swithching too and his Step Monster to deal with he can focus on racing. I'm not "thrilled" that he's on the same team as Gordon but I do happen to Like Jimmy Johnson. I used to go to Brickyard every year and we had tenth row from the pit. Once I move back to Chicago I want to go to the Speedway there in July. Nothing like being there!!!

Ahhh...Johnson--errr...umm...nev'a mind!! :lol: As for other drivers I do like; Kasey, Kenseth, Harvick and Martin. Another long-time favorite was Sterling Marlin--I believe he isn't racing this year. The wife likes or should I say, adores Stewart-- :D

~RR

Ahhh...Johnson--errr...umm...nev'a mind!! :lol: As for other drivers I do like; Kasey, Kenseth, Harvick and Martin. Another long-time favorite was Sterling Marlin--I believe he isn't racing this year. The wife likes or should I say, adores Stewart-- :D

~RR

I like Kenseth. Stewart............I'm on the fence about him. He is a great driver but he's kind of an ass! lol (sorry Angel)

With Dale Earnhardt Jr. winning the Bud Shootout race last night, it sure was an awesome and great feeling last night for his win and doing so the first time out with his new team!! Things are looking super good for the entire Hendricks Motorsport Team, all 4 placed in the top 6! Ahh...just maybe this is gonna be a great year!! :D

~RR

With Dale Earnhardt Jr. winning the Bud Shootout race last night, it sure was an awesome and great feeling last night for his win and doing so the first time out with his new team!! Things are looking super good for the entire Hendricks Motorsport Team, all 4 placed in the top 6! Ahh...just maybe this is gonna be a great year!! :D

~RR
That Hendricks Motorsport are "2007 New England Patritots" all this season. But we gotta find out who get into Chase For The Cup. :cool:

JJ or Jeff Gordon could be 2008 Spirit NASCAR champion. They are all around drivers that can win any kind of race tracks.

Hey all racing teams : block their HMT's path...not try to bump on a purpose but "oops" :giggle:

~RR

:birthday: An early one and :cheers: I bet your going to be celebrating like crazy :giggle: I like Jeff Gordon, one of my fave, looks like I am attracted to competitors (i.e. Brady ) LOL.. I am excited to see NSCAR :)

~RR

What a great start of the season for Jr.!!!!!!!!! Just hearing the roar of those engines got me excited!!!!!!!!! Can't wait til Sunday for the big day!!

~RR
You already bought #88 shirts?? lol

gosh, I'm not used to seeing Jr in the 88 car. I watched the end of the shootout/shooter race last friday when I was taking a break from moving. and guess who won!? JR!!! HE'S BAAACCCKKKK!!!!!

Anyway, Have a great year with the Nascar Racing!

You already bought #88 shirts?? lol

gosh, I'm not used to seeing Jr in the 88 car. I watched the end of the shootout/shooter race last friday when I was taking a break from moving. and guess who won!? JR!!! HE'S BAAACCCKKKK!!!!!

Anyway, Have a great year with the Nascar Racing!

:giggle::giggle: ha yes sooooo used to looking for #8 bud car it was weird adjustment to look for Jr's new car but was an awsome finish. Booo Hooo for Tony Stewart!!!! LOL

#48 suck!!!... 48 suck!!!!..... 48 suck!!!!!

My fave driver is #11 danny hamlin (FedEx) I didn't get chance to watch the nascar last weekend and also didn't know what's happened in nascar now. I'm totally behind with the news... I know #88 jr.. Heard it on radio few days agoo.. His step mom and jr didn't went along while jr was driving #8. So that's why he started his own #88 remains #8 since stepmom own the company...didn't heard the full story about it...

I like #11 and his teamster #20 tony stewart!!!! I'm tired of #48 from last year... SOMEONE PLEASE, PLEASE SHOOT JJ FOR ME!!!!!! 48 suck...48 suck!!!!!

Plus in my spare time I race late model IMCA on dirt oval racetrack.

Back