Dating sites

BradB08

Reaction score
I recently started using plentyoffish.com

If anyone else hasn't used it yet, check it out. It's totally free.

I'm also going to look for deaf dating sites as well.

free dating sites suck ( from my experience in 2004)

Sucks! I did tried once but got junk e.mails!!! They want me pay member! so decide delate it!..
Best going out social bar or party! :)

I heard about deafpassions.com site from this forum & I just checked it out and saw some ADers there. Maybe it's a good dating site.

Good luck!

i did join plenty of fish but its suck of dating websites! and im been several any dating websites till im quit dating websites for my reasons!

I recently started using plentyoffish.com

If anyone else hasn't used it yet, check it out. It's totally free.

I'm also going to look for deaf dating sites as well.

deaf dating sites are nothing but bunch FAT girls....... all the foxy ones live 1200 miles from you

My friend just got lucky and hitched a hot lady at deafsinglesconnection. Dating site is like lottery whereas you re hoping that you would hit jackpot.

I haven't really tried to meet anyone from a dating website, but from what I have seen, it seems that the free dating websites are a waste of time. But, I also haven't tried those paid websites either, so I can't say if they are better.

I used to date with website before. I got a wrong relationship through long distance online. I got a fool by 2 men. I had a bad experience with them. I will never find a man at online anymore. I don't trust any strange men through internet. Many strange deaf and hearing tried to add me at myspace for friend request. I didn't know who they are. I denied their add request. If I know who is my old or new friends of guy. I will approve.

I don't mean if you guys are strange. It was not you guys.

I like staysingleforever.com

....or riskybusiness.org

nosleeponthecouch.gov :lol:

Hey Brad,
IMPORTANT, If you find a woman. Please ask her for pics, webcam and VP. If she doesn't have it. It means BULLSHIT!!!!! and forget it.... okay!?!!?

Good Luck and be careful!

Hey Brad,
IMPORTANT, If you find a woman. Please ask her for pics, webcam and VP. If she doesn't have it. It means BULLSHIT!!!!! and forget it.... okay!?!!?

Of course. I wouldn't dream of bothering with someone without any of that.

In fact, forget about online dating. Heh. What a crock.

Hey Brad,

I agree with you. 1 deaf man from RIT. He wanted to meet me in a person in few days. I said no. Because he showed me of his dick and blow job on webcam for first time I saw. He said he want to meet me tomorrow. I told him NO. I don't like last minute to meet him. I blocked him and delete it.

Hey Brad,

Scammers still can show fake pics.....not all of deaf people have webcam/and or VP.

Good for you. You will find a right woman someday.

heh... yep. I also am sorry for my german friend. She was happy with a deaf man from LA and took a long time to chat with him online, so he sent a fake pics to her. She believe one beautiful deaf man (look like topmodel), so he begged her that she sent some money 2,000US Dollar to him. It works to transfer the money on his bank in LA. In 2 Months later she got a bad dream and nervous, because she felt he wont give the money back to her. yep, he said BYE!!!!
she was crying and feel a big FOOL. I am very angry about the deaf black/white american

Back