Dating sites

I agree with you. 1 deaf man from RIT. He wanted to meet me in a person in few days. I said no. Because he showed me of his dick and blow job on webcam for first time I saw. He said he want to meet me tomorrow. I told him NO. I don't like last minute to meet him. I blocked him and delete it.

:barf: IGITT..*eeek* i can't stand front of computer and got a strange of his dick on webcam. honest, he haven't one brain on his head.

:barf: IGITT..*eeek* i can't stand front of computer and got a strange of his dick on webcam. honest, he haven't one brain on his head.

Exactly! He wanted to show off his 8 inches dick. He think he is the best SEX. :roll:

Exactly! He wanted to show off his 8 inches dick. He think he is the best SEX. :roll:

Did you let measure on his dick? :giggle:

yes, but sex can't sty for long time until 90yrs old. right!!? so I prefer get more know him, good communicate, love, trust, fun, humor of sense, sex and honest.

I used to show off on cam when I was younger but I realized that it was a waste of time and quit doing it not too long ago.

I mean, it was nice when women wanted me for my dick but at the same time, you start to realize how shallow the whole thing is and it becomes depressing.

I gotta start a thread about this in the Penisarium. Heh.

yes, but sex can't sty for long time until 90yrs old. right!!? so I prefer get more know him, good communicate, love, trust, fun, humor of sense, sex and honest.

:lol: No, He told me. The important is good communicate, love, trustworth, fun, honest, and humor of sense. :)

I used to show off on cam when I was younger but I realized that it was a waste of time and quit doing it not too long ago.

I mean, it was nice when women wanted me for my dick but at the same time, you start to realize how shallow the whole thing is and it becomes depressing.

I gotta start a thread about this in the Penisarium. Heh.

It happened to everyone. Yes, I realized about shallow. You can start thread. :D

Measuring dicks help improve self-esteem.

Sex is always there, 90 years old people having sex, that's not new. Best for the heart.

If it was me, I'd die having sex. Lucky fahter of Matthew M., he went out the way I wanted to go out.

Shooting.

I agree with you. 1 deaf man from RIT. He wanted to meet me in a person in few days. I said no. Because he showed me of his dick and blow job on webcam for first time I saw. He said he want to meet me tomorrow. I told him NO. I don't like last minute to meet him. I blocked him and delete it.

Lmao. are you serious?

Lmao. are you serious?

I cant answer for Pinky but god yes I am serious when I mention how many many many many times I have had men online wanting to show me their wrinkled Mr. Richards on webcams and how that they want me to do it for them the very next day when they fly, drive or take a train over.......

Count your blessings that your are a guy yourself, Lumby

I cant answer for Pinky but god yes I am serious when I mention how many many many many times I have had men online wanting to show me their wrinkled Mr. Richards on webcams and how that they want me to do it for them the very next day when they fly, drive or take a train over.......

Count your blessings that your are a guy yourself, Lumby

Dammit! I never seen any women flashing their humongous boobs or showing their pussies to me on webcam yet. Blah!

Yeah, I am serious. He is sicko!

Bravo that you are not desperate. Desperate people disgust me.

Nudity is a rather personal and intimate matter. It shouldn't be on webcam!

:shock:

I say, let people do whatever they want with a cam. If they want to flog a dead horse on cam, go for it.

dating sites isnt successful.

best way to find date: go OUT, make yourself aggerssive to find a decent lady!

Go to Las Vegas and get a lady drunk. You can either marry her or just have her carry your baby. Easy.

Back