Dating single parents

spainmale

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind I love kids . I was dating single deaf mother that has kids..

Does it bother you that you dating single mother or father that kids???

I see nothing wrong with dating parents.

I am single and have no children of my own. (sad, isn't it?)

I used to date two different girls who already had children, it didn't bother me a bit. I wouldn't mind dating one with children again. :)

Nah, it's cool. Everybody needs to be loved. No point in not considering people who already bought someone into this world. People make mistakes and some people just don't work together and it's better to split etc.

I'm dating a single father, and I don't have a problem with it myself. the only thing to remember is that plans will be canceled or postponed because of the kids and you can't get upset or jealous.

I see nothing wrong with dating single parents.

Some of us men might call these women... MILFs. :naughty:

I've dated a few single parents before. :)

theres nothing wrong with dating single parents. I have dated a few who have kids of their own. of course, women.

It is a nice to have single parents dating and give them more support and feedback for better parents to their children.

We all of us really need some company. ;) It is very healthy !

I'm dating a single father, and I don't have a problem with it myself. the only thing to remember is that plans will be canceled or postponed because of the kids and you can't get upset or jealous.
Right on, BearBeauty. I have great respect for parents who put their children first before relationships. :)

I learn to accept if there is lady who is already mother since it's modern and I cannot focus to find single lady without child as the option become less. It's men fault for bang without condom.

No actually more and more couples are choosing to have children before getting married. Why? I have no idea, I still prefer to be old fashioned be married 2-3 years before having your first child. Although I am single mother now, I guess I cant be old-fashioned anymore, lol.

I would not mind dating a man that has children himself. I think it would actually be better as we would both better understand each other when it came to the point of canceling or postponing dates because of family issues.

Some people have been very successful being single parents and dating, others not so lucky.

Knowing my luck, I'll probably date a few men, but never get into another serious relationship or remarry. No biggie.

mostly singles parents had hard times still search for perfect matches like guys or gals when had affair,divorces.

when i was 9 years old my parents got divorces and my mom got remarried to my step-dad also singles parents to adult children but im accept to his 4 children.

they later when i was 18 years old my Aunt got divorces from her ex-husband dues reasons but its our family busniess but my aunt been dating few man before my aunt fell in love with indiana man his name is John Martin and both been dating for few months they later got engagement for few month and got married June 2002 so my aunt and her second husband still happy couples.

Not every single parent has an affair or divorce.. some single parents are single because they broke up with their boyfriend or girlfriend. Don't assume that every single parent has been through a divorce. Some people have kids without getting married.

And nowadays, it's actually easier to find someone if you're a single parent.. there are all kinds of places or groups you can meet other single parents and possibly fall in love.

yeah Single Parents Anonymous..... :D

I don't see any problem about dating with other single parent, but as for me, no thank you. I don't want any children even any child that are reproduced by me.

I don't see any problem about dating with other single parent, but as for me, no thank you. I don't want any children even any child that are reproduced by me.

Why not? U dont like kids?

Why not? U dont like kids?

Well.. I do like kids yes, but I don't want them to trap my life you know.. Like what if I am love with other same sex, but I can't because of kids, or what if I want to put the tattoo on my body, then I will have bad influence on kids, or something like that.. Or maybe it is just me that I am not ready for kids?

I used to had bf that have 2 kids...at that time I don't really understand parenting till I had my son. It was nice experience to learn before I had my own kid.

I wouldn't mind to date a guy (or woman) with kids. So we all can have some fun together go places to go for kids. There isn't anything wrong with it. :thumb:

Well.. I do like kids yes, but I don't want them to trap my life you know.. Like what if I am love with other same sex, but I can't because of kids, or what if I want to put the tattoo on my body, then I will have bad influence on kids, or something like that.. Or maybe it is just me that I am not ready for kids?

I cant answer that for u..only u can answer that for yourself about being ready for kids but from memory, I recall that u are about 19 years old. Of course, u are more likely not interested nor ready for kids. I wasnt at that age. Ha!

As for tattoos..I have one and I got it after my daughter was born. No bad influence on the kids. When I got my teaching job and I wanted to wear capris, I did check with my boss about my ankle tattoo to make sure it was appropriate..he said it was fine as long as there was nothing offensive. I think more people are open minded about tatoos so if u want a tatoo and kids later, go for it! :)

I cant answer that for u..only u can answer that for yourself about being ready for kids but from memory, I recall that u are about 19 years old. Of course, u are more likely not interested nor ready for kids. I wasnt at that age. Ha!

As for tattoos..I have one and I got it after my daughter was born. No bad influence on the kids. When I got my teaching job and I wanted to wear capris, I did check with my boss about my ankle tattoo to make sure it was appropriate..he said it was fine as long as there was nothing offensive. I think more people are open minded about tatoos so if u want a tatoo and kids later, go for it! :)

Actually 20 ;) Yeah most of the times people at my age are not into having kids..

And about the tattoo, really? That's cool! I would like, if I have one, to have kids with tattoo too :P ;)

Back