dating agencies

DeafMonkey said:
Yes been there so far :) .. mostly are from usa blah! look for only in Canada cause it is more easy to move place to change the address and find a job that is all :) it would be easy way for me :) and I am still young woman lol haha

yea i agree w/you haha but but you will find right preson one day who know :) you're still have pently time before find out who you accpet

LovelyBlkGal said:
yea i agree w/you haha but but you will find right preson one day who know :) you're still have pently time before find out who you accpet

hahaah yeppers!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

im been using deaf agency everythings include americansingles.com and lots of more and makes me so crazy for waste of money! but i got unsubscribe of dating they later i got my plans to enter deaf dating.

before i met my boyfriend his name is Jeffrey Gills and he really nice guys and im going enter that deaf websites at http://www.deaf-match.com its so free you can enter for that to meet any deaf people than horny people!

but i did enter sex dating websites once and my mom got block for that but im really pissed off and i wanted meet nice man who are not gays and i makes my decide to deaf dating.

but my boyfriend dont like horny people and gays also but he wanted meet good people like me.

you can enter that websites and no horny people but i would agree about that but i enter that websites makes me really crazy and also nakes

please listen to me what im talking about that!

Ok, I understand what you all saying about and I will hold off these dating agencies so I might be looking for women that I will show my respect and caring. But firstly, I am looking forward to friendship..I will be patient.

I am a bit horny, mind ya!...

mrtn_cainuk said:
Ok, I understand what you all saying about and I will hold off these dating agencies so I might be looking for women that I will show my respect and caring. But firstly, I am looking forward to friendship..I will be patient.

I am a bit horny, mind ya!...

:lol:

I need help...I joined this site called Deaf Single Connections, however I didn't relaize that I need to paid so I can receive mail and send mail as well. It piss me off because since I joined my profile have be seen 168 times and I have received 46 cards and smiles in less than two days, but I cannot communicate with them since I must paid. Does anyone have an account in there and maybe send a email to the girl I am really interested and she is as well and let her know my email adress ( the company delete them each time I post mine in the profile -_-).

Ive been there before..You need to upgrade your membership to premier account to access messages. It isn't worth to try and it is waste of time.

mrtn_cainuk said:
Ive been there before..You need to upgrade your membership to premier account to access messages. It isn't worth to try and it is waste of time.
That is too bad cuz too many girls were interested...

Fabian said:
I need help...I joined this site called Deaf Single Connections, however I didn't relaize that I need to paid so I can receive mail and send mail as well. It piss me off because since I joined my profile have be seen 168 times and I have received 46 cards and smiles in less than two days, but I cannot communicate with them since I must paid. Does anyone have an account in there and maybe send a email to the girl I am really interested and she is as well and let her know my email adress ( the company delete them each time I post mine in the profile -_-).

they delete your profile?? hmm I dont see if they delete mine :dunno: .. mingle mail have to pay for it .. ppl was emailed me in mingle mail which I cant open cuz have to pay then enter it blah! lol only I can look at the photos of guys and chat in one to one that is all .. pay for it in mingle mail and chatroom that is all I think .. only I can look at the photos and chat one to one that is all :)

upgrading? forget it!! pay for it blah I hate pay for it and I like freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol :lol:

Fabian said:

Yes it's must paid become be memebership in DSC same thing my friend don't like it bec of must paid.. but i m tell you that i been in DSC for long time it's FREE which i don't have paid cuz first time i join dsc abt few year ago it's free.. after i find out abt a year ago i get update from that must paid but i m still received from them and i still respond to them back which it's work for me.. so right now i don't go to DSC that much often anymore :)

Fabian said:

i did join that Deaf Singles Connection and i meet man and i paid membership every month and i decide to unsubcribe because i have boyfriend already who from MS i meet him online on http://www.deaf-match.com and he read my profiles and i read his profiles but he really nice guys but i went MS for first times and i meet his friends really nice people.

mrtn_cainuk said:
I have been on dating agencies such as Dating Direct, MSN Match, Yahoo dating and many others. I had put my profile on the site to explain about myself and what I like/dislike.

And then, still no replies since I joined up. What went wrong?. I haven't got a girlfriend for ages since left high school. To have an nice company is a big step for me. But for other people, to them that they can have it very easily. I still haven't got it. I am 27 years old now. :|

My advice for you, NEVER go out and search for a woman. Go out with your friends and have a good time. Travel with a group of single friends. My sister's bestfriend was single for like four years til she met her husband on the plane to Jamica. Yes it did happen! Don't search, let it wait and it will happen right there. :)

Dating services

How do yall trust dating services on internet? .. best is find them at stores , or in public area or a old friend.. i tried dating services on internet for past 2 years NO LUCK... so

Back