dating agencies

mrtn_cainuk

Reaction score
I have been on dating agencies such as Dating Direct, MSN Match, Yahoo dating and many others. I had put my profile on the site to explain about myself and what I like/dislike.

And then, still no replies since I joined up. What went wrong?. I haven't got a girlfriend for ages since left high school. To have an nice company is a big step for me. But for other people, to them that they can have it very easily. I still haven't got it. I am 27 years old now. :|

I've had the same problem. Women don't usually come to you on dating sites. They don't work and they're waste of money. The only thing is you start going out more and social with girls and make friends with them and see if anyone likes you. You don't make them like you, they start liking you. I found my gf from Alldeaf by making friends with them and she liked me. IT sounds hard, I know. It's all about being nice, patience and listen to them and they will like you more.

To find a girlfriend is sort of "mission impossible". It is very difficult for me to find one. I already waste my money on dating agencies.

mrtn_cainuk said:
To find a girlfriend is sort of "mission impossible". It is very difficult for me to find one. I already waste my money on dating agencies.

I'm not here to find a girlfriend.. I don't think dating agencies will make you happy !

All we must do is that we should be honest,caring..
We should behave sincere.. This way is first and foremost point..

Become yourself and happiness will catch you !

If I were you, I would stop wasting my money on those dating agencies. Like Sequioas said, it takes alot of patience and time for you find someone you really like and for someone to like you. I think you're looking too hard, you sound very desperate. Most women don't like desperate men, i think. just my 2 cents.

You just need to hang out with groups or perhaps Alldeaf and get to know the women first.

PATIENCE!

DeafMonkey said:
dating agencies is that pay for it to looking for woman or men?

Yes but don't think about doing that, DeafMonkey! lol Its not worth it. you'll find someone too!!

I am not desperate guy or stalker as well..! :mad2:

I am 27 years old, wanted to have a nice company, that's I wanted.

mrtn_cainuk said:

Man, you should be a little more patient!!!
I'm a man of 31 and I've recently met my love..

RebelGirl said:
Yes but don't think about doing that, DeafMonkey! lol Its not worth it. you'll find someone too!!

ohhh Yikes I aint want to pay for that waste the money eheheh .. only i look for freeeeeeeeeeee deaf dating on the site lol Yup! I am looking for it lol haha

DeafMonkey said:
ohhh Yikes I aint want to pay for that waste the money eheheh .. only i look for freeeeeeeeeeee deaf dating on the site lol Yup! I am looking for it lol haha
have you tried www.dsc.com ? i think that's the one.. its Deaf Single Connection

mrtn_cainuk said:

Hon, I didn't say you were a stalker, I'm just saying that when you SHOW that you are that desperate... no woman is gonna come to you. You just have to have alot of patience and let it flow. It'll come to you when the time is right.

RebelGirl said:
have you tried www.dsc.com ? i think that's the one.. its Deaf Single Connection

Yes been there so far :) .. mostly are from usa blah! look for only in Canada cause it is more easy to move place to change the address and find a job that is all :) it would be easy way for me :) and I am still young woman lol haha

I did been to DSC site, and stayed there for a year then I haven't got no replies. I given up from it.

RebelGirl said:
Hon, I didn't say you were a stalker, I'm just saying that when you SHOW that you are that desperate... no woman is gonna come to you. You just have to have alot of patience and let it flow. It'll come to you when the time is right.

I apologise for what I saying earlier before. I am trying to look for an nice company, that's all.

mrtn_cainuk said:
I apologise for what I saying earlier before. I am trying to look for an nice company, that's all.

I understand that.. Maybe you need to go out and socialize with deaf people and invite them to your house and start hanging out then your friends will start asking you to hang out with them. Somewhere in the line, you'll meet the girls. Alldeaf is a good forum to have some awesome friends and become friends easily.

That what friends kept telling me to try on deaf dating website. Strange, I got thought : these friends didn't get anything from dating website thur they found their lovers by met at the social night. Now, ADers here mentioned that was waste of money and not bring anything back after pay for the services.

Yes, I agreed with ADers here about go out to meet like social nights, sport events or chruches.

At least, I learned something what ADers say about deaf dating websites. Thank you, ADers! :grouphug:

Dating sites can be quite effective actually. The problem is that most people post a profile that looks like this:

My name is Bob. I'm a funny guy. I live in Overland Park, Kansas. I like baseball, soccer, and delicious food. I'm looking for love.

Well, yes. Everything above about Bob is true. The problem? Bob comes across as a boring, dull Kansan. Bob says he's funny, but he sure doesn't sound funny.

If Bob included humor, expressed his taste for delicious food (does he like ice cream? Tagliatelle con Salsicca, Funghi, e Pomodoro? Baklava? Spaghetti?), and wrote more about himself using creative language, he would get a lot more responses.

The key is humor. Sound like a nice, funny, interesting guy, and odds are someone will want to be funny and interesting with you.

By the way, I've actually seen men get more than 30 responses to one craigslist personals post. Worthy of notice, these successful posts have several common elements:

1) They're FUNNY
2) They give off the message that the guy is just into meeting people, and is open to anything that develops
3) They elicit lighthearted/humorous/romantic feelings with creative writing
4) They usually have a photo of either the poster OR something very relevant to the post that makes people laugh more.
5) They have attention-getting subject lines, like "Do you think romance can last?" or "So you think you're a bright woman?"

Back