Date ideas!

I love ideas in the mornings!

Woke up with a wonderful idea! He told me last night he loves Chicago which isn't too far for a trip (someday down the road). I haven't been to see their museums in a LONG time, since I was like 11. But I think when we go, I plan on wearing earplugs. Usually when we go out, I will sign between any cashiers, retail salespeople, etc. I've asked his opinion on it and he says it does not bother him or that he feels against it.

But I was thinking of doing this to know better what it's like, how people react, and so on. What do you guys think of that? :)

First of all. Pinch your index finger with your thumb, and open the rest!! Like you are signing the letter F, when you sign soon. Do not leave a gap between the index and thumb. (like you would with a G) :giggle: I am sure you already figured that one out. :D as you said!!

Hilarious!! Bet he had a good laugh too..

Sorry to hear about your plans being delayed.

Perhaps, the weather will be nice for the next date that you plan. The original one. Horse and buggy ride! :D

Wish you the best... You guys are already sounding like a cute, understanding couple!! :D

He had shown me once before and I had gotten it right but somehow between then and now, I think I got lazy LOL. I signed "soon" but with my index and thumb apart :Oops: So I ended up nearly saying, "VP? Gay?" instead of "VP? Soon?" lol.

The opposite that was when he was talking to me about his cruise and describing the ship. He went to fingerspell "balcony" but spelled "baloney". I knew what he meant regardless and when he started to spell it again, he realized, wait, I spelled that wrong, how's that spelled? So I spelled it back. We both thought it funny how I screw up in ASL he helps me, and when he slips up in some English, I can help him. Smiles he told me not to worry too much about my signing, that he understands me and I've gotten better over time! yay!

Back