Darn you steam sale, get out of my wallet

According to IGN it's
520 Kirkland Way
Kirkland, WA 98033

It can't be hard to find, Gabe told a story of how some people set up a protest outside demanding Half-Life 3, and got invited in for an impromptu tour!

According to IGN it's
520 Kirkland Way
Kirkland, WA 98033

It can't be hard to find, Gabe told a story of how some people set up a protest outside demanding Half-Life 3, and got invited in for an impromptu tour!

Checked Google Map and it seems to be correct, however some Steam members said it is incorrect.

My wallet survived another day! Didn't see anything I wanted since last Thursday and we got one more day! :shock:

I bought Crysis 2.. I've done well today... but the flash deals aren't over yet!

I bought Crysis 2.. I've done well today... but the flash deals aren't over yet!

Same here.

I bought COD: World at War during summer sale.

I have too many games on Steam so couldn't find any games that I want for summer sale, except for Crysis 2 and COD: WaW. I bought a lot of games during summer sale in 2011 and winter sale in 2010/2011.

Argh! Bought Bioshock 1 & 2 package for 10 bucks.
brickwl2.gif

Voted for Crusader Kings 2 but GalCiv2 won the 75% off deal.

So far all I've bought is some Railworks stuff and Counterstrike: Source. I am at a loss as to what else to get!

Bearing in mind I have a 360 so I've played all of Bethesda's stuff (except Skyrim) and all of Rockstar's stuff... I am really not sure what to get. The one thing everyone seems to be buying is ArmA2 which was the main reason I bought this laptop in the first place!

EDIT: Okay, stopped myself before I went too crazy. A fairly small haul of stuff but:
-some Railworks addons
-Counterstrike: Source
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
-Skyrim (so I'll just get rid of my 360 version which I've only played for about three hours total)

The last super duper deal of the day is New Vegas, there's a big blank space below it now where they should mention the next thing but it's all coming to an end.

Last edited:
Back