Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Fable - The lost chapters
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2
From Dust
Witcher: The Enhanced Edition
Dead Island
Biohazard Battle

and this is day 3. Y'all get anything good?

It's a lot, but most are between $5 and $10 each.. some less. Like 75% off for all of them and it beats buying them over the year at full price for sure.

Yeah, I saw the ads on Steam when I was playing Civilization V. They are really great deal – however, I already owned several of them! :( I might pick up Borderlands, only if I got time…

Alice: Madness Returns
Modern Warfare 3
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2
From Dust
Dead Island
Biohazard Battle

Portal 2 is great!

Modern Warfare 3
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2
From Dust
Dead Island
Biohazard Battle

And because of your post I went out and got Windows 7 and am now installing it on my iMac and Macbook Pro so I can play these games =P

I echo your sentiments - darn you Steam sale - get out of my wallet! ;)

take-my-money.jpg

Amnesia needs to be played at night with all the lights turned off (except your desk lamp). I stayed up all night to finish it, amazing game.

Amnesia needs to be played at night with all the lights turned off (except your desk lamp). I stayed up all night to finish it, amazing game.

Agreed.. I'm such a wimp. I play in the dark with my headphones up loud so I can hear most things and I can only play for 10-20 minutes at the most. I do a lot of whimpering and squeaking.

Not sure why I subject myself to this... lol :giggle:

Protip: You get far, far more tinderboxes than you'll ever need. I had tons of them left over when I finished, so don't be afraid of lighting some candles and lamps to stop the insanity taking hold.

Borderlands
Bastion
Dear Esther
All of the F.E.A.R games
Fallout: New Vegas
LIMBO
Mirror's Edge
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

I think I'm almost done. I've only got 160 gig SSD and can't actually install anything atm.. I've got a few non-steam games that I'm not willing to ditch (Tera, WoW, D3) that take a lot of room.

I've actually put aside a bit of money over the past few months for this, so I'm not spending irresponsibly. :)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is cool
i liked the Jedi Knight 2, that was fun
old i know i know older games, better made...new games is just all pictures..eye candy nothing new and 'fun'
wolfenstein RTC , was COOLLLL too

Boy, I wish I have time to play some of games. I'm more committed to iRacing.com, but I do juggle between iRacing and some game such as Civilization V, Skyrim, or etc...

Steam is going to love you so much, eirlys. ;)

I just bought Saints Row: the third is on sale. I had 94 games in my steam library since 2006.

Also, I gave "Alice: Madness Return" CD key from Steam to one of my ADer's Origin account. It worked for free game. Some EA games' CD keys are free. Non-EA games locked it and not allowed sharing game.

:( I'm going to kiss my life good-bye as I bought Fallout Las Vegas plus DLCs and original Fallout.

Anyone know Steam's HQ address? I'll go over there and slap them for tempt us into buying those super-cheap games! :twisted:

They need a slap from me. Only 3 more days to go. My wallet can survive. I mostly got the games I wanted, now only a few left that might catch my eye hopefully :)

:( I'm going to kiss my life good-bye as I bought Fallout Las Vegas plus DLCs and original Fallout.

Anyone know Steam's HQ address? I'll go over there and slap them for tempt us into buying those super-cheap games! :twisted:

Valve Software
PO BOX 1688
Bellevue, WA 98009

Modern Warfare 3
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2
From Dust
Dead Island
Biohazard Battle

I love Portal 2 even though I yet have to finish it. Did you know Portal 3 is in the works? I have a couple of recommendations for you!

1) Lost Planet 2
2) The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Back