Daniels-Ryan for 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You joke but they might try that. :hmm:

Maybe it'll come to that when there's gasoline rationing. Truckers won't like that. It'll put a crimp on the economy. Afterall there is water rationing in many states whenever water gets low and neighbors cannot water their yards on certain days if their house number is an odd or even number house address.

I am disappointed :nono:

Maybe it'll come to that when there's gasoline rationing. Truckers won't like that. It'll put a crimp on the economy. Afterall there is water rationing in many states whenever water gets low and neighbors cannot water their yards on certain days if their house number is an odd or even number house address.

In bold, yes, it happens in our area before but we are not on water restriction or low level right now.

If water shortage occur then water restriction would be good reason like you can't watering the yard everyday.

Don't like water restriction then move to Chicago and gotta love it.

I think water restriction is a good exercise on learning water conservation practices. It was easy in New Mexico. Wasting water unnecessarily is dumb and pointless.

then you'll have no problem with government enacting law stating people cannot drive any vehicle that is 12mpg on Mondays and Fridays?

If I did I would become active against rather than cry about it being fair or not.

I think water restriction is a good exercise on learning water conservation practices. It was easy in New Mexico. Wasting water unnecessarily is dumb and pointless.

In our state, we have share the water with Georgia and Florida, don't remember about what kind of river that we get water from. The massive sprawl in Atlanta metro has cause water supply to become more limited.

The river is called Chattahoochee River.

It's three states, not two that have to share water. I know. I used to live near Atlanta. My father was a hydrologist with the US Geological Survey and he was always talking about it.

It's three states, not two that have to share water. I know. I used to live near Atlanta. My father was a hydrologist with the US Geological Survey and he was always talking about it.

I said 3 states.

In our state (That's Alabama - 1), we have share the water with Georgia (2) and Florida (3).

Get it, man?

ah yes.... I agree that we all should practice water conservation. same for gas conservation. That way - we don't have to drill drill drill and ruin our pristine environment and pay billions of dollars for oil to foreign nations especially the hostile one. right?

If I did I would become active against rather than cry about it being fair or not.

agree. it is the voters who "make" the law... not government :)

I was in Dunwoody for a few month in 2003......cool place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back