Damn, my dogs keep farting

GalaxyAngel said:
Heath,
Excuse me, Do you expecting stop farting...

Ha Ha.. as same human being are doing farting that normal as same animals are farting too...

No Difference..

It's Gas inside your somatch and need release farts... That normal..

What r u think not normal fart?

You stated that "need water" So then you should have drink more water and help you stop FART everyday? *rolls* Oh please...
I would laugh if you say that "I never farts for years"...

That is what you think but you know what? you are wrong. :zzz:

I have two dogs and they hardly ever let out smelly farts.
they always have fresh water available, they drink as much as they want, I always feed them the same food (dry commercial) and some of leftovers.
But if I change their diet a bit- add a raw meat or a bone or lots of cooked veggies, the diet is changed and they start sending SBDs...

So I believe water is good but it's mainly what are you feed your dog that causes gas.

Fuzzy

Heath said:
That is what you think but you know what? you are wrong. :zzz:

Hallo....

I'm breeders.. r u duh!
already been there experienced breeders... So what your problem?

GalaxyAngel said:
Hallo....

I'm breeders.. r u duh!
already been there experienced breeders... So what your problem?

Your attidute sucks !!!!! That is why !!!!! :roll:

Heath said:
Your attidute sucks !!!!! That is why !!!!! :roll:

no one is perfect and dont even think yourself think that you are always right.. GalaxyAngel have a dogs and she is experience for a years. Dont even think she is attidute sucks. please dont jump consulison (spelling) ok :ty: bye!

oh man i have boxer and her farts are deadly i have been thinking of investing in gas masks.

Ella! LMAO!!! I can defintely agree with you because i have 2 boxers also. BOY their farts PHEW!!!! i remember when i was pregnant with my last boy. When one of my dog farted right next to me. I ran and threw up! it smell soooo awful! especially when u are pregnant because u get very senstive with scent! ugh!!!! does your dog fart a lot at the night time? mine does!!! they fart like every half hr or so! ugh.

Yea gotta pinch my nose if my dog fart. Geez she did that this morning. Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!

cute dogs... just give plenty of water to clean up the gas from smotach.

GalaxyAngel said:
Heath,
Excuse me, Do you expecting stop farting...

Ha Ha.. as same human being are doing farting that normal as same animals are farting too...

No Difference..

It's Gas inside your somatch and need release farts... That normal..

What r u think not normal fart?

You stated that "need water" So then you should have drink more water and help you stop FART everyday? *rolls* Oh please...
I would laugh if you say that "I never farts for years"...

LOLAFOTFL!!!!!!!!! <<spewing pop all over the keyboard>>

Dogs <ahem> fart <ahem> if they've eaten too much. They also do it when their food is changed. Snickers doesn't fart, but she does get the poops. :giggle:

LisaMarie said:
Ella! LMAO!!! I can defintely agree with you because i have 2 boxers also. BOY their farts PHEW!!!! i remember when i was pregnant with my last boy. When one of my dog farted right next to me. I ran and threw up! it smell soooo awful! especially when u are pregnant because u get very senstive with scent! ugh!!!! does your dog fart a lot at the night time? mine does!!! they fart like every half hr or so! ugh.

yes.. she farts in her sleep and sometimes she'll sleep by my feet and she'll let out the silents ones that linger up into your nose. I always have to warn people when we bring her up north if she sleeps with you she snores and farts in her sleep.

shes so lady-like

when my dog farts its like the devil escaped from her butt. it smells amazingly horrible. thank god she doesn't do it often.

Back