Damn, my dogs keep farting

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I think I need to cut on the treats I give them.

Look at them, they're fighting over a piece of treat. :laugh2:

mypets_01.jpg

:fart:

I've suffered my dogs' farts. One time, it lifted its tail and let out a silent fart. 15 seconds later, I was running out of the room gasping for air. Ugh! :barf:

If the dog farts, that is a good sign the dog is dehydrated and needs much much more water to help clean out the dog's system. I learned that from the dog vet. Good dog pictures you got there. :) :thumb:

Oooh yeeaah! Same thing with my "dog"sitting. See my avatar as it looked like :whistle: after farted. :)

My sister warned me that don't feed any BBQ or gravel food....BUT it still farting with dog food!!

I was quite :pissed: every time it gassed while I slept. Oh well, it's so sweet dog that I can't agrue with it....just said :nono: to it.

oh eww :rofl: .. hmm I will ask my mom about her 2 dogs if they have fart ? lol will let you know :lol:

Just put a plug up their asses, wouldn't be a problem anymore. :whistle:

Aww those dogs are soo darn cute...Poor Alex, I hope you brought more than just one bottle of air fresher! :giggle:

Like the dog vet said.....

Water will help clean out the stomach from the build up of food staying in the stomach for a day or two alittle here and there.

Give the dog plenty of water until the dog is sastified then the water will release the gas but then after that there will be no more gas as the dog's bladder empties the rest of the dog doo-doo when you take the dog for a walk.

Hope this helps. :) :thumb:

Heath,
Excuse me, Do you expecting stop farting...

Ha Ha.. as same human being are doing farting that normal as same animals are farting too...

No Difference..

It's Gas inside your somatch and need release farts... That normal..

What r u think not normal fart?

You stated that "need water" So then you should have drink more water and help you stop FART everyday? *rolls* Oh please...
I would laugh if you say that "I never farts for years"...

heheheh I talked to my mom about her 2 dogs if it fart ? and she said yeah all the times lol :lol:

Back