Daddy!

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Guess what, I'm going to be a daddy!

Yep, my girlfriend is pregnant! She just found out this afternoon. We figure that the baby will be due sometimes in December 2007.

I bet my ex-girlfriend will be pissed off or jealous when she finds out about this! Hehehe!

Yeah, she's been jumping from one guy to the next quickly trying to find someone who will marry her and impregnate her as soon as possible. That would explain why we aren't together, cuz she was in such a hurry! Hehehe!

Congrats, and yea I know what you mean, that is why I decided she isn't for me.

Is this for real, eh ? How come you announced this when it is on April's Fool Day today ? It's past 12 midnite from here. :squint:

Since it's April's Fool today, you oughta to prove everyone here that she is ACTUALLY pregnant by you.... or else I will :whip: ya. :giggle:

:whistle:

Man! looks like Im falling for this at this time!!! Drat!!!! I already figured out, how can he know she is preggy when it is 9 months away from December?

Is this for real, eh ? How come you announced this when it is on April's Fool Day today ? It's past 12 midnite from here. :squint:

Since it's April's Fool today, you oughta to prove everyone here that she is ACTUALLY pregnant by you.... or else I will :whip: ya. :giggle:

:whistle:

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Wish u best luck for first time daddy!!!

Happy for u both!!!!

Mommyof4

Now that I just realized the date... obviously this is a prank.

:lol: @ DiehardBiker & Banjo Vampy did this really good this time. LOL

Guess what, I'm going to be a daddy!

Yep, my girlfriend is pregnant! She just found out this afternoon. We figure that the baby will be due sometimes in December 2007.

I bet my ex-girlfriend will be pissed off or jealous when she finds out about this! Hehehe!

Yeah, she's been jumping from one guy to the next quickly trying to find someone who will marry her and impregnate her as soon as possible. That would explain why we aren't together, cuz she was in such a hurry! Hehehe!

Dang, I guess it's too late for me. I have secretly had crushed on u, Vampirox. And I hope it's April fool's joke :cool:

well it isn t april fool's today but yah i wasnt going to fall for that like i did on the alex prank! :-X

april-fools-day.jpg

Were you drunk? And wasn't thinking huh???

:giggle:

So you cannot FOOL me this time! :nana:
Man! looks like Im falling for this at this time!!! Drat!!!! I already figured out, how can he know she is preggy when it is 9 months away from December?

Ohhhhh another April Fool's joke! Good try! :giggle:

Back