Daddy!

i don't think so i am sure it is april fool's day

NICE TRY vampy :giggle:

Is this for real, eh ? How come you announced this when it is on April's Fool Day today ? It's past 12 midnite from here. :squint:

Since it's April's Fool today, you oughta to prove everyone here that she is ACTUALLY pregnant by you.... or else I will :whip: ya. :giggle:

:whistle:

Smart Move!!! ahhh I never thought about April's Fool DAy..... VAmpy .... are you sure you are going to be a DADDY??????
hahaha

APRIL FOOL!

HAHAHA...

Some of you actually fell for it! Heh!

You can't really get an ultrasound within the first few weeks.

You can have an ultrasound within 6 weeks of the pregnancy. Dont forget, there are pregnant women here, including me.

Btw, I didnt fall for your prank. :roll: Sorry.

Ouch, that cannot call "daddy" when you aren't married yet.

why cant one be a daddy or a mother even tho he/she is not married??

I was a single mother and wasnt married when I gave birth to my son TJ??

u dont have to be married to have babies.. :D

So you mean if I, as a man, married a lady whose isn't pregnant, I would be called daddy? Ofc I'd be called daddy when there's a child/baby... Lol

Daddy doesn't mean that I'm married, it means I'm a father of a kid.

So, in this case... I would become a daddy if my girlfriend, wife, or a woman was pregnant by me. ;)

Doesn't matter if not married or married it still can be call daddy. My mom wasnt married and she got 3 kids without married till she got married back in 1989 got married then got one kids total 4 kids.

:giggle: thread...

So, in this case... I would become a daddy if my girlfriend, wife, or a woman was pregnant by me. ;)

Yes, that´s right.

What did you teach your son ? :ugh3: You son suck sweet blood from your woman's arm.

vampire-baby-wide.jpg

Oh boy, you dress him up like that ??

10935_Baby-Vimpire-Bunting.jpg

Back