curious: you rather to get married or live together?

I would rather to live with someone than getting married.. If I don't want to be with him anymore I can always leave.. but in a marriage you stuck forever unless u want a divorce then you have to spilt everything up and that is something I do not want to see it happening to me... Being Married to me is just a pieces of paper but then you decide you don't want to be with that person anymore it cost you tons of money to leave him...and then get ur life back together, it isn't worth it for me... :mrgreen:

Cheri said:
I would rather to live with someone than getting married.. If I don't want to be with him anymore I can always leave.. but in a marriage you stuck forever unless u want a divorce then you have to spilt everything up and that is something I do not want to see it happening to me... Being Married to me is just a pieces of paper but then you decide you don't want to be with that person anymore it cost you tons of money to leave him...and then get ur life back together, it isn't worth it for me... :mrgreen:

I have to agree with you. I know most stories like this. Very sad. Some of them feel trap to being married to wrong man because they are afraid to lost everything or being alone when they left their husbands or wives.

Yes, it cost them alot of money when they want to get divorce etc. etc.

There're good & bad advantage between marriage & live together.

I saw many like this that why I beleive it's better to live together first to see things work out until they are sure either they can getting married.

Married is a big step, I know.

Last edited:
we lived together six months before we got married, not a long time i know but i can honestly say there was no difference, if you find the right person then it will be good either way.

sometimes it's better to live together...sometimes it's better to be married...

it's all depends on the person you are with, ya know.

my real opinon would actually be that it would be better to live first and see how it goes between you two, and if it didn't go well, then you always have the right to leave, but if you are married and it didn't go well then divorce is like hell because you are ending your life with the person you love, in a very harsh and painful way...so living together is better so your life won't be ruined if you weren't married and divorced lol

Last edited:
Same here, I rather to live together than getting marry first but I would love to marry Roadrunner one day! :naughty:

I'd rather get married because of how I was raised. My parents have raised me to believe that I should marry rather than live with someone of the opposite sex. This is why I'm not living with any males at this time, and this is why I don't share an apt with my fiance yet (in fact, I won't be doing that until I marry him which isn't until 2007).

Perhaps someday my ideas on that will change but that's what I'm thinking right now. No offense to those who live together instead of marriage. Each to their own (each person is different). I don't really want my fiance to feel uncomfortable having me living with him without having married him anyways, and I know he appreciates his freedom and privacy right now so I try not to be at his place too much (it's harder when I have a key to his apt too but not that hard since school's keeping me pretty busy right now). I feel like I'm still young, so there's plenty of time to get into that. Eventually we'd live together, but only after marriage.

I was used to be marriage before..... twice divorces.... i prefer like to live alone without no mens because when a men lives with me and fight over the money or didnt pay some bills, insults on me behind my back, fight over my kids, it is not good when a man live with me and it is bad advise front of my kids and i dont know what kind of man has his background ( just like abused from their parents or neigbor ) and i know that i probably more scares about his background and sometime some man didnt tell me a truth about his background and it is hard to trust a man .... i prefer a man visit with me and enjoy with me and man for a good times but i am against player ! thats its... i prefer like to live alone with my kids .... when my kids will graduate in high school and they will go to college or whatever... i live alone .... i know it is hard to live alone but i love alone without man because i dont like to keep fight or stupid thing .... i love to live alone and more relax.... and nothing worry about myself ....sometime i do worry about pay some bills and thats lifes ! thats my own choices !

kristy, this is an interesting piece of wisdom and
i do NOT blame ya at all

you got it !

kristy said:
I was used to be marriage before..... twice divorces.... i prefer like to live alone without no mens because when a men lives with me and fight over the money or didnt pay some bills, insults on me behind my back, fight over my kids, it is not good when a man live with me and it is bad advise front of my kids and i dont know what kind of man has his background ( just like abused from their parents or neigbor ) and i know that i probably more scares about his background and sometime some man didnt tell me a truth about his background and it is hard to trust a man .... i prefer a man visit with me and enjoy with me and man for a good times but i am against player ! thats its... i prefer like to live alone with my kids .... when my kids will graduate in high school and they will go to college or whatever... i live alone .... i know it is hard to live alone but i love alone without man because i dont like to keep fight or stupid thing .... i love to live alone and more relax.... and nothing worry about myself ....sometime i do worry about pay some bills and thats lifes ! thats my own choices !
good point there !! i know alot of well some people think $$ is important than love.. mmm i say love is more important with trust and so forth . abusive is really wrong ting to do. it not solve plms.. it make it worst .. and be careful who to choose.

Cheri said:

We all of us aware of this. You got stuck with his teeth on your neck. Therefore; you always to be stuck with him. ;)

Attachments

• teeth.bmp
    305.9 KB · Views: 10
^Angel^ said:
Same here, I rather to live together than getting marry first but I would love to marry Roadrunner one day! :naughty:

I do not mind either way, if I know that the lady is the 'one' for me as I feel it is deeply in my heart with ^Angel^, I'm more than ready to proudly annouce to others that she's my wife and having the kind of deep commitment with trust, love and having faith towards each other....

...and btw ^Angel^...that'll BE the day when get married...*dreamin' of it daily...and cherishin' the life together!* :cuddle:

I believe in living together before "marriage." One would be able to learn all about his partner's habits and quirks, and have to learn how to get along with each other 24 hours as opposed to 5 hours on 3 days per week. I think one can learn a lot from this way. I have never lived together with a bf until recently in 2003, and it was a good experience for me to learn a lot this way. Have not lived together with anyone after that.

some guy like to having a sex ( just test how much it is good sex ) thats so stupid what a man say to me ! i still disagree what he said to me ... i prefer love is very importants and show me and my kids how much a man love me and my kids..... when a man and i disagree something and sit down and work out together than yell or abused ..... it wont help with solved problems....
one thing i disagree what a man who control on me and my kids ... make me piss off... i never thought about control a man s change life... if a man need some help and i can give him a some advise and work out together and just sharing our hearts than closes in our minds....
some man is looking for $$ from woman and some woman is looking for $$ and i dont understand why ????
man is looking for $$ and it sound like man is GREEDY MONEY ... make me turn me offf
i work so hard to make living my own and raised my kids right away... i dont care what people think about me and my kids..... i have a wonderful raised my kids for a long times....
when a man live with me and my kids willl LEARN FROM ME AND A MAN . it is not good.... i prefer my kids learn from me for a hard way to make living.. i dont want my kids think that i have a sex lots of different men in my house then my kids will follow me what i am doing.... i dont like that ....
a friend of mine loves to having a sex with different men in her apartment and has five kids from a differents father... i was so shocked that her oldest daughter become a preganat when she was 12 year old because her mother is not enought teach or show how much she loves her daughter or her kids....
thats very sad parts..... thats her choices what she wants !

well for me on this one...it's pretty sticky...yeah, it's nice living with someone and sharing expenses...but on the other hand...you have the situations you'd rather not have to go through...I've never been married, although I've been engaged a few times...and now I'm pretty leery of cohabiting with another person...I guess I'd rather be alone for a while and get to know each other better, and then lengthen the time I stay over, and see how it goes...but on the other hand, marriage scares the HECK outta me.

To live together initially is good for understand each other.After that to get married will be a better option.
:fruit: :rl:

Back