Curious, what's your favorite drink???

I like to drink sweetened iced tea and flavored coffees.

ayala920 said:
I'm a Diet Coke girl, myself.

Endy, what is a tracer? I've heard of chasers, but not tracers.

You caught my slip. I meant chasers, not tracers. When I said tracers, I was thinking of the tracers the armed forces use to see bullet trajectories when troops fire.

Endymion said:
You caught my slip. I meant chasers, not tracers. When I said tracers, I was thinking of the tracers the armed forces use to see bullet trajectories when troops fire.

Oh yes, of course. A common mix-up.

Gotta have my coffee in the morning. Other than that, water and iced tea, an occasional Pepsi.

Alcoholic bev: Margaritas

Fav alcoholic drinks- I basically like the dark beers, but here are some of my favorites-

Half Crown Royale and half Coke (the best. Dont drink it often cuz whisky/whiskey makes me crazy. haha.)
Guinness in a pint glass (Slightly chilled, not COLD)
Magners Irish Cider in a pint glass with ice
Newcastle Brown Ale

Fav drinks-

Coke (with REAL SUGAR, not the corn syrup crap)
Plain room temp. tea
Italian soda with cream

I like Pepsi all the way!!! I do also like any orange soda... I like Corona Extra, Labatt Blue, Bud Light, and few more beers thats I forget name, ha

farewell65 said:
I like Pepsi all the way!!! I do also like any orange soda... I like Corona Extra, Labatt Blue, Bud Light, and few more beers thats I forget name, ha

I never hear Labatt Blue.. What's taste like? (curious) :)

haliwa said:
I never hear Labatt Blue.. What's taste like? (curious) :)

Labatt Blue is Canadian beer, its taste good, but its hard to explain whats like taste, ha... If u wanna try taste, then go any bar and drink one!

Back