Curious, what's your favorite drink???

haliwa

Reaction score
Hey guys! What your favorite wine or beer or kind of drink? I'm curious, since there lots different types of drink in world! My favorite is wine cooler Mike's Hard lemonade also, Smioff /apple (pardon my misspell) opps.

One fifty one straight. No tracers. Or that used to be until I matured.

These days, it's water. One takes care of his health after risking it. ;)

I'm a Diet Coke girl, myself.

Endy, what is a tracer? I've heard of chasers, but not tracers.

Dr. Pepper but I cut it down...I drink mostly water and sugar free like Cyrstal light (but I used Wal Mart brand, it taste same thing! And cheaper!)

crown royal

jack daniels

bud light

amber bock

sam adams

rolling rock

oh and what's good is if u mix a little bit of bacardi with red mountain dew. good stuff

My favorite drink is orange juice mixed with cranberry juice, not the stuff with the poisonous sugars, but the real cranberry juice, it's awesome.

My other favorite is whey protein with an organic raw egg, coconut oil and some banana mixed with orange juice or water.

Diet sodas are dangerous to drink, read www.mercola.com about aspartame, all the new sugar fads are dangerous!!!

One good drink is putting cinnamon sticks in with Earl Grey Tea, it tastes exotic.

And my all time favorite is a bit of water, with ginger ale and orange juice.

I drink a glass of Italian red wine or German white white at most weekends...

I drink water, milk and herbal teas alot...

I drink 2 cup of German coffee a day.

I love diet pepsi and I'm starting to drink lots of water.

Beer and diet pepsi with rum.

most of all i prefer toking doobs

wow..

you guys are interesting, smile. Yup, water is very important. I drank lots water and love smoothies. only have wine or beer weekend or social that's it. Happy Drinking ya all :cheers:

haliwa said:
Hey guys! What your favorite wine or beer or kind of drink? I'm curious, since there lots different types of drink in world! My favorite is wine cooler Mike's Hard lemonade also, Smioff /apple (pardon my misspell) opps.

I often drink green and black tea .. Sometimes I drink one or two cups of coffee as well.. I prefer tea without sugar

Dannie said:
Diet sodas are dangerous to drink, read www.mercola.com about aspartame, all the new sugar fads are dangerous!!!

Diet Coke may be poison, but it has never stopped consumers from drinking it. Nor has the toxic nature of cigarettes stopped consumers from smoking them. It's all about personal preferences. Companies profit from them.

Gin: Straight up! :D Seriously, I really like Vanilla Coke and Vanilla Pepsi. :thumb: There are some wines that I like, too. I found a vineyard around Rapid City, South Dakota that has wines that are really good. :thumb:

Back