curious....does bloody mary exist and do u believe in it?

I have a grandmother name " Mary " I called out her name 5 times but she didn't turn around until the 6 th time, nothing happened to me especially I end up with a red lipstick on my cheek from her kiss.... :dunno:

Cheri said:
*jumped behind SherryCherish, "shout" boo!* :giggle:

*Mwah!*

Hahaha! it ain't scare me. But it will scare me if u starling me. "kiss?" ewwww *spits* sorry, it out of order haha.

Miss-Delectable said:
I thought you can order Bloody Mary in a bar *shrugs*

As for the statue of Mary shedding tears of blood, I'm doubtful.

I thought the same as you... :dunno:

VamPyroX said:
It's true. If you stand in front of a mirror and say her name 5 times, she will come out and grab you. I did it myself once. When I was little, I thought it was a bullshit story. So, I said her name in the mirror 5 times and she came out of the mirror. She screamed in my face so loud that my ear drums popped. Now, I'm deaf. :(

I don't mean to be gullible, but when and how did you ended up doing it?

Anyways my friend and her lil sis did sang her name for how many times I forget, and the little lamp popped out- she said that Bloody Mary look sooooooooooo UGLY!!!!! I even would not dare to do it...

I also heard that Bloody Mary also haunt girls dorm at MN deaf school, but not sure if it is true but It is possessed by devil and haunts by ghosts..

racheleggert said:
I don't mean to be gullible, but when and how did you ended up doing it?

Anyways my friend and her lil sis did sang her name for how many times I forget, and the little lamp popped out- she said that Bloody Mary look sooooooooooo UGLY!!!!! I even would not dare to do it...

I also heard that Bloody Mary also haunt girls dorm at MN deaf school, but not sure if it is true but It is possessed by devil and haunts by ghosts..
I was at home and bored. I had just finished reading websites with horror stories. One of them mentioned Bloody Mary. Later, I went to the bathroom. While I was washing my hand, I looked at myself in the mirror and remembered what I read on the website. So, I gave it a try. Now, I'm deaf. ;)

the woman who is called bloody mary did exsist i believe she was one of the many wives of an english king, and or the sister of queen elizabeth from centuries ago. I can't remember if she comitted suicide from falling down the stairs of the castle tower stairs or if she murdered. to answer your question yeah she did exsist ,but her ghostly spirit don't know, and i don't want to know lol

I don't believe there is an actual Bloody Mary that comes out of the mirror to scare silly teenagers.. altho I think there should be! Just kidding.

The only Bloody Mary I believe in is my aunt Betty's favorite drink. :)

I do believe that people can intentionally or unintentionally summon an entity that may have good or dark intentions. Be careful and always keep yourself informed or accompanied by an experienced adult before you do something like that. What you start, you must know how to end it.

OMG! You're nog going to believe this! I just saw Bloody Mary a couple nights ago! I was shocked when this happened. I went to this restaurant with my friends on Friday night. After I was done eating, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I looked up, saw the mirror, and remembered this thread. So, I decided to give it another try. I said "Bloody Mary" 5 times and nothing happened. After I dried my hands and left the restrooms, I turned to my right...

BLOODY MARY!!!

tl_bloody_mary_222.jpg

It's true! Run for your lives!

Queen "Bloody" Mary I Tudor of England

Queen Mary I of England reigned as Queen of England for a short five years (r.1553-1558)... Most historians consider her reign to be unfruitful in that she never was able to fulfill her dream of returning England to the Roman Catholic Church. She also never had any children of her own to continue her dynasty in England. Her foreign policies met with failure as well.

Born in 1516 to England's King Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon, Mary lived quiet life as a royal princess until about 1527 when the king began to seek annulment of his marriage to her mother. Since Catherine had not produced a male heir, Henry feared that if Mary inherited the throne civil war might result. Since the pope refused to grant an annulment, in 1533 Henry's bishops dissolved the marriage and allowed Henry to marry Anne Boleyn, who soon gave birth to Mary's half-sister, Elizabeth. In all, England thus broke away from the Roman Catholic Church and began to follow Anglicanism. After Catherine's death, Henry in turn executed Anne Boleyn on a trumped-up charges of adultery conspiracy. His next wife, Jane Seymour, gave birth to his long-desired heir, Edward, so both Mary and Elizabeth were treated as royal bastards.

Edward VI followed his father as king in 1547, but died already in 1553. Mary became queen only after a faction of Protestant nobles tried to put Lady Jane Grey, or the "nine day queen," on the throne. Mary's overwhelming support by the powerful averted a serious civil war. Only a handful of executions followed, including Lady Jane.

Mary immediately went to work bringing the Roman Catholic faith back to England. She initially did this by rescinding the religious proclamations of Edward VI, and replacing them with old English laws enforcing heresy against the Church. In carrying out the last action, Mary earned her nickname, "Bloody Mary," because during her reign, she had more than 300 persons burned at the stake for heresy.

...Special superstitious note: The game of seeing a ghost or a witch by looking in a mirror in the dark and chanting the name "Bloody Mary" has nothing whatsoever to do with this queen, except the coincidence of the same name... For more information, see <http://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/bloody.htm> (2 June 2005)...[B.A.P.]

http://departments.kings.edu/womens_history/marytudor.html

that's an interesting piece of history here,
thanks Reba I enjoy learning something new...
:gpost:

fei ku said:
i dont believe in bloody mary ....some people said that she do exist ....that she can grab ur hand and u will be disappear and such llike that thro the mirror .....do u believe in it and know that she do exist???

LOL! I don't believe in Bloody Mary, but where I live she was called Miss Marywhether. LOL! My older sis was scared to death of her, I never was scared of such stories. :)

Heath said:
Summoning or conjuring evil spirits is very dangerous and not safe.

I recommend that any of you not do these very dangerous things please for your own safety. I want to see all of you AD be safe and happy. :) :thumb:

i have to say i actually agree with heath on this one.

AJ said:
so u actually believe in bloody mary?

i doubt she pops out of a mirror everytime they say her name but im sure for those who experienced something was prolly a dark spirit or earth bound who people should really not mess around with for fun or out of boredom.

GodDoesNotHate said:
i doubt she pops out of a mirror everytime they say her name but im sure for those who experienced something was prolly a dark spirit or earth bound who people should really not mess around with for fun or out of boredom.

eh, i still dont believe in it. i would do it but its past midnight.

hmm i hope you dont mind my input in my opinion of course, bloody mary doesnt exist but..... as i m sure some of you might know that devil or demons have an power to actually transform and take form in spiritual realm thus maybe to some bloody mary does exist but not in an supersitious sense more of an demonic sense so heath is right we should be careful with what we are fooling with its kinda like playin with an dark fire hope you all know what i mean i dont have any proof of my theory so it stays an theory

If you drink too many of these Bloody Mary drinks, you'd end up believing in Bloody Mary -- the morning after.

:rofl:

Back