curious....does bloody mary exist and do u believe in it?

fei ku

Reaction score
i dont believe in bloody mary ....some people said that she do exist ....that she can grab ur hand and u will be disappear and such llike that thro the mirror .....do u believe in it and know that she do exist???

I thought you can order Bloody Mary in a bar *shrugs*

As for the statue of Mary shedding tears of blood, I'm doubtful.

:confused: I certainly hope it doesn't exist. But I do know that Bloody Mary drinks exist...

nah she doesn't exist. its just a story. but if u think she exists why dont u try it out for urself. or ill do it tonight if i get home in time and let u know what happened

AJ said:
ill do it tonight if i get home in time and let u know what happened

:Ohno: AJ needs a priest, Hurry!

Cheri said:
:Ohno: AJ needs a priest, Hurry!

i dont need a priest, my Brother jesus is lookin out for me. and anyway she's not real.

AJ said:
i dont need a priest, my Brother jesus is lookin out for me. and anyway she's not real.

Enter at your own risk. :giggle:

Oddball said:
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/bloodymary.asp

Try it yourself and tell me what you believe in or not. Good luck :fruit:

i did before it dont show up so i dont think she does exist but my friend he told me abt her and he was so freak out by that so i just curious abt u guys if u guys believe that she do exist or not if u do see her then what is it like or something u know? :thumb:

Summoning or conjuring evil spirits is very dangerous and not safe.

I recommend that any of you not do these very dangerous things please for your own safety. I want to see all of you AD be safe and happy. :) :thumb:

Nothing happened to me when I said it Bloody Mary after watched that movie years ago.

Who mary ? Who mary?
Looking around this AD Room.. seems nothing..

Always tale story kept carried... simalir myth!

It's true. If you stand in front of a mirror and say her name 5 times, she will come out and grab you. I did it myself once. When I was little, I thought it was a bullshit story. So, I said her name in the mirror 5 times and she came out of the mirror. She screamed in my face so loud that my ear drums popped. Now, I'm deaf. :(

VamPyroX said:
It's true. If you stand in front of a mirror and say her name 5 times, she will come out and grab you. I did it myself once. When I was little, I thought it was a bullshit story. So, I said her name in the mirror 5 times and she came out of the mirror. She screamed in my face so loud that my ear drums popped. Now, I'm deaf. :(

:rofl: :rofl: Sure she did!

Back