Curious abt people who are taken or not.

Are you taken or single?

• Total voters
I have been divorced 3 times to hearing guy, and it didn't work out. Because they took advantage of me dued my hard of hearing, they had verbally abused me and they treated me wrong with no respect. I've been divorced in1993 from first marriage,2000 from second marriage and now 2002 from 3rd marriage. From my experience, I would like to be with someone hoh or deaf. I am hard of hearing in left ear and completely deaf in right ear. It would be nice to have some to be with that understand about hoh/deafness.
Dovey

Fei Ku,

*grins* You'll get a fantastic gentleman someday, I can see that from your friendly, vibrant postings already. Perhaps he will come by in a tuxedo with a surprise boquet of flowers and waltz you off your feet like a contemporary Giacomo Casanova. Just give it a little time and you'll meet Mr. Right. Never, never settle. :)

Endymion said:
Fei Ku,

*grins* You'll get a fantastic gentleman someday, I can see that from your friendly, vibrant postings already. Perhaps he will come by in a tuxedo with a surprise boquet of flowers and waltz you off your feet like a contemporary Giacomo Casanova. Just give it a little time and you'll meet Mr. Right. Never, never settle. :)

awww....thanks! speaking of tuxedo....u meant YOU? lol cuz of ur icon *chuckles* :giggle:

LOL. I think I'm just a bit too weird. ;) I do know some wonderful tux-styled, Ricky Martin-lookalike gentlemen who are a little bit vacant in the girlfriend department. Perhaps I could put you in touch with them?

*laughs* My avatar is a three-button suit. I have a collection of suits, but they're all two-button suits and that icon is a picture similar to what I put on my Christmas wishlist. Did my family get the hint and give me what I wanted? Noooooo. So now I have to go and buy me one. ;)

Endymion said:
LOL. I think I'm just a bit too weird. ;) I do know some wonderful tux-styled, Ricky Martin-lookalike gentlemen who are a little bit vacant in the girlfriend department. Perhaps I could put you in touch with them?

Close guess! It's a three button suit, not a tux. I have a collection of suits, but they're all two-button suits and that icon is a picture similar to what I put on my Christmas wishlist. Did my family get the hint and give me what I wanted? Noooooo. So now I have to go and buy me one. ;)

Even if you are single, but did you know that buying something for yourself will make you feel good about yourself. It does to me alot. :D

Endymion said:

*laughs* My avatar is a three-button suit. I have a collection of suits, but they're all two-button suits and that icon is a picture similar to what I put on my Christmas wishlist. Did my family get the hint and give me what I wanted? Noooooo. So now I have to go and buy me one. ;)

eh...i dont like ricky martin i think he look ugly and his personality eh not for me heh ...sorry lol i dont think ur too weird....i am weird too *chuckles*

aww really? i bet it is expensive to buy that kind of suit heh hope u get what u want :lol: :fingersx:

Put me down in the singles column....

Looks like Endymion and fei ku are hitting it off ;)

Endymion said:

u forgot to put under avatar "my xmas wishlist" :D

Taylor said:
Put me down in the singles column....

Looks like Endymion and fei ku are hitting it off ;)

LOL, Taylor. I think I'll be in the singles column for a while. I'm taking my fine time and just enjoying the wonders of life. Singlehood has its many merits!

What about you? Just sitting back and appreciating life for what it is and waiting for an accident encounter with a charming lady luck?

fei ku said:
eh...i dont like ricky martin i think he look ugly and his personality eh not for me heh ...sorry lol i dont think ur too weird....i am weird too *chuckles*

aww really? i bet it is expensive to buy that kind of suit heh hope u get what u want :lol: :fingersx:

*laughs* It's a good thing we're weird. Weirdness is nifty. All the brilliant people are weird!

I think I'm destined for singlehood for a bit, but hey, like I say, you'll end up with a fascinating young gentleman sometime. How about this? I'll keep my eyes open for Mr. Right. If I see him, I'll tell him about an awesome, stellar woman named Fei Ku. And if he doesn't give you flowers and chocolates, I'll throw him off the roof for you.

Oops. Okay, Ricky Martin is evil, ugly and icky. *writes that down for future reference* I can never keep on top of all this celebrity stuff! ;) So who's handsome these days? Ryan Phillippe? Eminem? Or maybe you've got the same taste as Miss-Delectable and like Cary Grant? Oh, I think if I was a woman, I'd go bonkers over Clark Gable.

Thanks for the kind comments about the suit! I'll be totally fine, no worries. Life is all about the people important to you; the people around me are what make me most happy.

Pomeranian said:
Even if you are single, but did you know that buying something for yourself will make you feel good about yourself. It does to me alot. :D

So true! What do you usually buy?

I'm single, just looking for the right guy. :)

~SG~ said:
I'm single, just looking for the right guy. :)

I think I might have a guy in mind for you :giggle: Nah, Just kiddin! It's great that you're taking your time to find the right one. I just hope that there will be one that sees how friendly, sweet you are! :hug:

Jolie_77 said:
I think I might have a guy in mind for you :giggle: Nah, Just kiddin! It's great that you're taking your time to find the right one. I just hope that there will be one that sees how friendly, sweet you are! :hug:

:shock: :giggle: oh i know who ya thinking. *chuckles* anyways yep thanks for your comments. :) :hug:

Back