Curious abt people who are taken or not.

Are you taken or single?

• Total voters
Taylor said:
Yeah...but I usually don't hear 'You look sexy in that uniform' until after I have the cuffs on them...seems the ones who want to flirt are lock-ups thinking they can get out of it if they are sweet to me. The others are people that I would not be messin with LOL.

Then there is a certain breed that we call 'holster sniffers'. Women who just like cops for some reason...not the person but the cop status. I've never understood that, but have dealt with them.

wow, never heard of that term 'holster sniffers' its a new thing to me- whatcha call the ladies who like firemen status? hehee just kidding dont have to answer that question

hey, to defend those ladies who are trying to flirt their way out of the situtation they're in, desperate times calls for desperate measures thats reasonable and doesnt get you further in trouble- the worst thing that can happen is nothing... :cheers:

Sugar Addict said:
wow, never heard of that term 'holster sniffers' its a new thing to me- whatcha call the ladies who like firemen status? hehee just kidding dont have to answer that question

hey, to defend those ladies who are trying to flirt their way out of the situtation they're in, desperate times calls for desperate measures thats reasonable and doesnt get you further in trouble- the worst thing that can happen is nothing... :cheers:

They are also called badge bunnies, but I digress. There is a term for the fire department equivalent to a holster sniffer...the term escapes me so tonight when I work, I'll ask one of the fireman in our city.

And a lady who bats their eyes at you to get out of a ticket does not classify as a holster sniffer...just somebody trying to get out of a ticket. For what its worth though, myself and many of the officers I work with have already made the decision that they will write a ticket and/or warning before they even approach the vehicle. When I make a traffic stop, I already know what its going to be for the driver for the most part. I do tend to write a lot of warnings anyhow, depending on the infraction (you will not get a warning out of me for things like running the flashing red lights on a school bus).

The only times I've really changed my mind about switching from a ticket to a warning is if the person is old. I don't know why but I have a complex about writing tickets to elderly people....they will usually get a warning out of me....anyhow, I didn't mean to change the topic of the thread so I'll add that most of the people I come in contact with are not people you'd want to be dating.

Back