Curious abt people who are taken or not.

Are you taken or single?

• Total voters
Taken by my amazing woman, Sweetheart! :D

ballnchain.jpg

single and not really looking not ready for relationship other than basic dating and kinda hard to find girls who appericates and understand my poems her es one of the example hope one of you ll understand

"rain on"

whispering winds blowing against my skin why are my tears falling?,

my heart s in piece my sorrow s overwhelming,

rain fallin without fail,

rain on o rain rain on,

my memories fading away turning into naught,

my pure loniness i cant even begin to bear,

flood my screaming soul to end my agony,

my sorrow extends far and wide even the sun cries,

how can anyone even begin to comprehen?,

my heart my soul my mind ,

shattered realities echoing thoughout infinite dimensions,

heart broken soul shattered my memories fading,

rain on o rain rain on......

the end author by darkflare

hope you all ll like it if not that s alright and this is an freestyle poem if you want more just pm me

IcedTeaRulz said:
I'm single for five years.

Wow, That must be hard for u be single for awhile. If, it were in my shoes.. Ill go crazy! I must have an affectionate. Lol :cuddle:

Out of the 5 possibilities:

E N G A G E D to a very special, sweet angel, best friend, lover, girlfriend, soulmate and soon-to-be-wife, none other than my dearest ^Angel^!! :ily:

IcedTeaRulz said:
I'm single for five years.

ScubaladyTx said:
Wow, That must be hard for u be single for awhile. If, it were in my shoes.. Ill go crazy! I must have an affectionate. Lol :cuddle:

:greddy: thats nothing.... i was single for 6 fooking years!!! and i survived!!! i think we women are stronger than men!!! :thumb: :giggle:

ScubaladyTx said:

Yeah, we broke up three months before wedding date. Hard to find Mr. Right.

Brian said:
I am not exactly taken. But, I am currently dating a hearing girl who lives around here. I just want to get to know her a little better. :)

do i know her, dude ?

Back