Curious about SpicyGirl143? Ha Ha

Whats your favorite hobbies?
Favorite sports?

My favortie hobbies is on the computer, and some reading ( never did) LOL

My Favortie sports is.... Basketball NBA, and Football! Ice skate.

will u marry ur gf?

TB :whip: shhhhh dont tell! lol! :rofl: I am kidding....

ahem.... I would like to marry her in the future who know? *blushing* LOL

I cant say it for real right now...

Angel asked my gf the same thing I think its funny! lol

:eek3: I think i have something funny smell around here.. Don't ya think someone already pooped in ur threads?
or is that you who smell like poop? :giggle:

:eek3: I think i have something funny smell around here.. Don't ya think someone already pooped in ur threads?
or is that you who smell like poop? :giggle:

LOL I knew that you would ask me like this....

I dont smell pooped anywhere on here threads. :) Your funny!

Is your username created because you like spices or you like to do things in a spicy way?

If your sweetheart is watching a Nascar race, would you watch also?

If there was any spot or place outside of the U.S.A. for you to enjoy the time being with your sweetheart, where would it be?

What's 'one' thing you love about Alldeaf?

~RR

TB :whip: shhhhh dont tell! lol! :rofl: I am kidding....

ahem.... I would like to marry her in the future who know? *blushing* LOL

I cant say it for real right now...

Angel asked my gf the same thing I think its funny! lol

haha i dont know that lolz!

Is your username created because you like spices or you like to do things in a spicy way?
Well, to be honest a few friends of mine called me " spicy" is because I am hot sexy.. that is why my username. :lol:
If your sweetheart is watching a Nascar race, would you watch also?
Allright RR I never really watching Nascar racing, but I started to curious and watching it. :)
If there was any spot or place outside of the U.S.A. for you to enjoy the time being with your sweetheart, where would it be?
to be with my sweetheart outside of the U.S.A. Anywhere we want to go..
What's 'one' thing you love about Alldeaf?
One thing that I enjoying posting here on AD is that I would like to know other people, being friends.

~RR

RR here the answer back to you. :)

How would u describe your style of clothing?

Shel90

I am wearing my style clothing is so femme.. LOL always wearing tanks with differnt colors, woman pants (almost like nice pants)

Right now I have on is... red tank, with white sweater with zipper, hood on front sweater said " Nike" I have blue jean on now..

Shel90

I am wearing my style clothing is so femme.. LOL always wearing tanks with differnt colors, woman pants (almost like nice pants)

Right now I have on is... red tank, with white sweater with zipper, hood on front sweater said " Nike" I have blue jean on now..

almost like nice pants, almost!

Hi :wave: Spicychickenwings!!!

What are the things that you like best about your girlfriend?

What are the things that you like least about your girlfriend? If there is any...:giggle:

What's is your best childhood memories?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

When you first saw your girlfriend for the very first time, and when she had to leave to go back home in New York, was it easy or hard for you to watch her leave, like for example did you cry?

Hi :wave: Spicychickenwings!!!

What are the things that you like best about your girlfriend?
Everything! :) I love her personlities, loveable,Caring. Many more.
What are the things that you like least about your girlfriend? If there is any...:giggle:
like what? lol
What's is your best childhood memories?
for the first time when I was kid I got all excited to Disneyland. I never forgot.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, I believe in love at first sight
When you first saw your girlfriend for the very first time, and when she had to leave to go back home in New York, was it easy or hard for you to watch her leave, like for example did you cry?Yes, for the very first time that we met, and she had to go back to New York, I cried it was very hard, I didnt want her to leave... but that is where she is from we will always seeing eachother again. :)

That is my answer. Cherrywhipping! :)

Back