Curious about SpicyGirl143? Ha Ha

Hey Spicy!!! It was great meeting you on the cruise!! Did you have fun on the cruise??

What's your favorite memory from the cruise?

Hey Spicy!!! It was great meeting you on the cruise!! Did you have fun on the cruise??

What's your favorite memory from the cruise?

Cheleler, I was like WHOA! it is back OLD thread! LMAO I was like oh no thought that someone is MAD at me.... haha.

Yes!!!! it was very nice met you on the cruise. My honest with you I did enjoyed hang out with like u, Deafdream, Mizziou, TweetyBird, OldNavy, others! You all are a GREAT people! Thank you so much. Cheleler! :D

Spicychickenwings!!

What is the best thing you like about your trip on the cruise if there's at least one that you did liked the most?

Who was the first person did you meet on the cruise?

Did you share the same room with Flammer?

Spicychickenwings!!

What is the best thing you like about your trip on the cruise if there's at least one that you did liked the most?

Who was the first person did you meet on the cruise?

Did you share the same room with Flammer?

Hi! Cheri! :) Well--- I dont want to say this the truth.... but anyway..... the best time was at the hotel where I stayed at I had a blast time met so many new faces plus met from on AD. On the Cruise..... um it was okay.... I met coolist people! and um the cruise itself it is H U G E! and there so many things that I cant see more because it is so HUGE ship that I ever been on that.

well, as you asked me as if Flammer and I are in the same room, yes, we are in the same room with Flammer's best friend all 3 of us. Here is my answer to you. cheri

Back