Culture language native

See, there! You did it again.:laugh2:

Stay posted to your computer-the next important message-- after "Cochlear Implant exercise".

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

duplicate posting-

Last edited:
Cochlear Implant exercise: dances! Environment: Loud music to quiet voices of people speaking.

What will the next interlude in "advanced Nit picking"-centre on?

I am not sense on reading research my hosting member I am fight to community not fair because reason I figure out reading, I think so he said what once again

I said nut on issues problem I think suspect!

What type of "nut on issues problem" suggested?

I think Smithtr is trying to tell you that you are not focusing on the issues, you are just causing problems.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Smithtr is very perceptive.

huh

I Notice prescptive you seems on confused because mostly always

Lol I know It is very look like seems not attention reading i believe he is very not see something

I guess observed it on seems he is had struggle posts too much I knew already his bio might to he is very not well no idea I don't understand what is wrong communication seems he is very not understand! I believe it!
seems it is very uncommunication personal! I aware it!

Smithtr is very perceptive.

I do experience asl and language on perceptive observed lots of behavior and emotion! expression!
native language and ASL & English

I know seems expression on language!

Not to question your extensive knowledge of ASL-grammar /syntax OR English grammar- what exactly do intend by the phrase-nut on issues problem?

Yes, you're wise beyond your years, smithtr. :)

Not to question your extensive knowledge of ASL-grammar /syntax OR English grammar- what exactly do intend by the phrase-nut on issues problem?

I'm pretty sure it was a typo. "Not on issues, problem" is what I think Smithtr meant to say.

Means, "Please stay on topic, DrPhil. It is a problem when you get personal instead of talking about the issues."

not my personal because wise your careful your language because instead on on topic

not personal because

language syntax and grammar

I said not nut, because sometimes on problem! native language development!

my personal perceptive analyze reason issues on language identify!

Yes, you're wise beyond your years, smithtr. :)

I do wise :D

I'm pretty sure it was a typo. "Not on issues, problem" is what I think Smithtr meant to say.

Means, "Please stay on topic, DrPhil. It is a problem when you get personal instead of talking about the issues."

I agree you!!!! totally agree you are right good that is correct

I tell spread to lots of worlds< I do courage to people :P I am proud of because reason important to courage to tell to worlds I believe it language I help people because I teach tell truth I have native language I am busy I teach challenge is lots of reason explain to teach! I am lots of enjoy happy supportive, I have reputation impressive I can help quality team! I am cooperation try friends newbie :) I hope be really appreciate to communicatio!

Back