Csdf

BewitchedKitten

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever been to California School for the Deaf, Fremont? I was just wondering because I was there my Freshman year. :dunno:

Ohh whoops, didnt see the info about the signature! Thanks for telling me (blushes)

So uve been to CSDR? I have cousins who went there, maybe you know them?

ANyone from the last name Meredith??

BewitchedKitten said:
Has anyone here ever been to California School for the Deaf, Fremont? I was just wondering because I was there my Freshman year. :dunno:
Since late 1977, I been there in Calif Skool 4 the Def, Bark-eley, then Freak-mont whole I grew up thrugh kindergarten until graduated in 1990rulz!! :D

I think both JavaPride and PurpleRose went there

yeppers graduating class of 1991 :) and purple rose was class of 89 :)

So u can IM me and ask me for info :) as for merrideth??? I need UR class and her class yr as alumni so i can see if i remmied u :)

Yeah I just graduated from CSDF, class of 04, and class of 08 at Gally. Ask me anything and I am very proud to graduate from CSDF.

Crazymanw00t said:
Yeah I just graduated from CSDF, class of 04, and class of 08 at Gally. Ask me anything and I am very proud to graduate from CSDF.

ehhhhhh Do i know u ???????? when did u enter CSDF????
me 88-91

Yeah, I was graudated from CSDF, class of 2003.

Crazymanw00t said:
Obviously, I haven't met you. I enrolled CSD at 1999.

Obviously, I haven't met you too.

Really, do I know you guys? I was with the class 2002.. maybe u two knew my sister who was there for a short time, class of 2004.. her name was Martha.

in Riverside, Meredith... hm, theres a Charlene Meredith, a Ramona, Raymond and uh.. Berlena. Theyre all in different years tho. Earliest was around 2000 I think.. and latest is several yrs later.

Theyre distant cousins that I havent seen for years!

Magatsu said:
Your distant cousins? Wow.... It is small world. I know Raymond and his family (Charlene and young sister, I forget her name... maybe Berlena? Need to check the yearbook) Raymond and I were classmates. I believe he is now teaching the class at Gallaudet University.

Edit: I haven't seen him or his young sister for several years now as well.

Yes, I heard he is teaching biology in Galludet. They are my mom's sister's children. I havent seen them for years!

betwitched, what yr did u enrolled CSDF???? for some freakzoid mind of mine, i think i actually know u irl. if thats the case OMG!............ umm....:confused:

javapride said:
betwitched, what yr did u enrolled CSDF???? for some freakzoid mind of mine, i think i actually know u irl. if thats the case OMG!............ umm....:confused:

Hmm... I enrolled.. gosh I gotta think!... it was 1998!

I graduated from CSDF in 1996, seems there's lotta of people from CSDF.

Back