Crazy weirdo signing on! :D

plasticdinosaur

Reaction score
Hey, I'm pretty new here to AllDeaf.com. I have moderate hearing loss in both ears, bordering on moderately severe. :D I'm going to school to be an exceptional needs special education teacher in Indiana. Nice to meet you all!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Glad that you came on aboard to post with us. Just have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

exceptional needs special education teacher in Indiana
In other words more complicated needs then your typical resource room? Very cool and welcome! I also have a moderately severe loss (drops to profound in my right ear)

In other words more complicated needs then your typical resource room? Very cool and welcome! I also have a moderately severe loss (drops to profound in my right ear)

Yeah, I work with kids who are classified with having an IQ below 20. Most of them are in wheelchairs of some kind and have feeding tubes. Most of our kids either require special help to go to the potty or wear diapers too.

Sweeeeet. Lol. :D Nice to know! What kinda aids do you have?

for me, I have Oticon Gaias (the color of the casing is BORING!)

and in my avatar is my Siemens Infintis S1 which were my 1st hearing aid back when I was a baby (those are analog)

but this month I will be getting this! *look down here*
those are Oticon Safaris and they are going to be purple!!!!!
(they have volume control)

Attachments

• colours_range.jpg
    colours_range.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 21

and in my avatar is my Siemens Infintis S1 which were my 1st hearing aid back when I was a baby (those are analog)

Oh man! Those are SO cool! Are you getting music notes on yours like in the pic? I'm so jealous! My new digitals are going to just be black and white zebra stripes. But man, pink zebra, that would be AWESOME. The first ones are cute! I wasn't born in the US, they didn't figure out I couldn't hear well until I started school in the states for Kindergarten and didn't speak very much/well. Didn't get my first ones til I was six.

Double post, but.. COOLEST EAR MOLDS EVER! Mine aren't really clear like that, they're this foggy clear color. Lol. But those are so cool! I don't have my analogs anymore, I took them to the audi to try and get them fixed. She just laughed and said no.

I have a blue Naida UP, but I would cheerfully wear that red Safari with the smiley!

welcome!! I have Spirit 3 SP by Oticon, and a Cochlear Implant

Back