Crafts

taking photography..making up the background does count? like to make it a civil war era look? does it considered as crafts or hobby....probably a hobby....

downing said:
taking photography..making up the background does count? like to make it a civil war era look? does it considered as crafts or hobby....probably a hobby....

You can consider it as craft if you want, If that is what you make, That sounds cool. What exactly have you done? :)

I am making yo-yo quilt for year and half. Not done yet, maybe another year and half before I finish it. Then I have not finish one crochet too. I seem never get them done once I start them.

Just started to go back my old hobby.

Pottery.. making ily signs for my kitchen :)
and helping my daughter Amy to make bunnies..
out from it..

Been looking for wheel table and firing klin.. they are expensive....

we are looking around firing potteries and creamics studio.. (private home) who willing to join in.

funfun :)

I love drawing and painting, my speciality is cartooning, haha. Alto I can draw real life (objects and animals, I suck at draw people, huh). Mediums that I'm great at are watercolor, oil, color pencils, and other dry mediums. I used to draw for my friends according to their wishes...now I just have a thought...I should sell them for $$, lol. Nah! I don't think this is considering craft?

All I know is Cross Stitch and puzzles. Thats all I know how to do it heh.. I cant do the rest and I also really want to learn how to do quilt. Oh bummer what a dumb I am heh

i notice i started to like doing foams ( putting stickers or glue it on the foams) i ll show you what its like. Sorry a little blurry but i tried my best.

picture1469sv.jpg

My list is to extensive, everything I love though
I haven't the time for, last thing I was working on
was woodcarving by hand a flute and never got around to
finishing it.

Wow Liebling, you did a SUPER job, it's beauitful...

I do Shrinky Dinks, cartoon flipbooks, and make Sculpey characters for animation.

^Angel^ said:
Wow Liebling, you did a SUPER job, it's beauitful...

I use soft napkins for my craftswork. Use soft napkins are very common for crafts here in Germany.

I collect over hundreds of soft napkins for halloween, xmas, summer, etc... I just found sunflower soft napkins... I will make sunflower as wreath this week... Just paint on soft napkin with Modge.

Since I'm newly deaf, arts and crafts have been a sanity saver. I sew,make jewelry, paint furniture. Mostly make a mess

:bump:

I know it's been a while since someone posted in 2006.... So, here am i now.... I made a few ILY plastic canvas and i have my first-time building a website in a few days ago. Tell me what do you think of that? Any feed backs about the website? So, check it out! Tiffany & Mikel's ILY Plastic Canvas | :ty:

Back