Court martial for our American hero SEALs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racial profiling is basic methods, it make easier for police to use to detect the illegal immigrants because highest number of illegal immigrants are Latino.

You aren't going be pulled over and checked because you are US born and white so you don't care, that why.

Mythbusters should air a program on how white people are pulled over all the time.

*** sorry for the thread hijack***

Ask my Mexican-American uncle in Arizona. The law protects him. It protects my Mexican cousins.

It makes it illegal for officers to use racial profiling. Now, I would be absolutely stupid if I believed there would be no LEO's using racial profiling - but this law targets them. What this means is if a Mexican - American is harassed because of his or her "race" they can sue the offending agency back to the stone age.

Mythbusters should air a program on how white people are pulled over all the time.

Ask my Mexican-American uncle in Arizona. The law protects him. It protects my Mexican cousins.

It makes it illegal for officers to use racial profiling. Now, I would be absolutely stupid if I believed there would be no LEO's using racial profiling - but this law targets them. What this means is if a Mexican - American is harassed because of his or her "race" they can sue the offending agency back to the stone age.

LOL.

Only problem is you don't understand so better to leave you alone.

wondering if your Mexican-American uncle and cousins bear any Caucasian physical characteristics

back to topic, shall we?

Yeah... The problem is that those matters will have to be sorted out in courts.

You should never have to take things to courts to protect yourself from corrupted cops.

good job Steinhauer for hijacking and disrespecting this thread :roll:

:rofl:

What thread HAVEN'T been hijacked?

I know but this was completely inappropriate especially in this thread. Our heroes just got acquitted and he had to disrespect this by introducing a news completely unrelated to this thread? racist police brutality? good job.

I know but this was completely inappropriate especially in this thread. Our heroes just got acquitted and he had to disrespect this by introducing a news completely unrelated to this thread? racist police brutality? good job.

Would you put it past him?

Please discuss Arizona/immigration/profiling at the appropriate threads.

:ty:

Yeah. Can't everyone just be happy our people were cleared?
I'm thrilled and thankful, so I don't let anyone else rain on my parade. :)

When they are falsely accused by a lying terrorist and their cowardly chain of command backs down from supporting them due to political correctness and watching out for their own career butts.

Don't forget, a court martial is a trial, and our SEALs have not been proven guilty of anything.

They are heroes who risked their lives to bring into custody a savage terrorist killer of Americans.

I get the feeling the whole thing is being done to appease the terrorists !
The terrorists believe in 'an eye for an eyes' so maybe the our government is hoping this keep the terrorists from hurting or killing more of it people . I really wish we could bring all our troops home to their families!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back