Court martial for our American hero SEALs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like you write pieces for Fox News.

Regardless, I find it funny that even "heroes" are allowed to punch, kick and torture the "bad guys". What a weird country we live in.
Did you not read that they were NOT GUILTY? The so-called beating NEVER HAPPENED.

You sound like you write pieces for Fox News.

Regardless, I find it funny that even "heroes" are allowed to punch, kick and torture the "bad guys". What a weird country we live in.

Oh, for Almighty's sakes! *facepalm* Al Qaeda are known for the "bad guys" were train to makes hurt themselves to claim for abuse by any coalition forces.

I could post pictures of what the "bad guys" do to American soldiers, but that would get me banned.

oh yea - dragging along the street by rope to pick-up truck, burning them alive, hanging them to show off to Iraqis... that one, right? :mad2:

FWIW, I do not have a "collection" of these videos. However, if anyone wants to compare what 3 U.S. Navy Seals were accused of doing and compare that to what is being done to U.S. soldiers, I can point you in the direction on the www where these videos exist.

Nice try Jiro. I see your taking rhetorical lessons from saywhatkid.

I find it disgusting and disturbing to make false accusations against those who would protect our country.

Furthermore, when I am saying "our country" I am NOT including foreign countries (i.e. Mexico).

I am glad they were found not guilty.

FWIW, I do not have a "collection" of these videos. However, if anyone wants to compare what 3 U.S. Navy Seals were accused of doing and compare that to what is being done to U.S. soldiers, I can point you in the direction on the www where these videos exist.

Nice try Jiro. I see your taking rhetorical lessons from saywhatkid.
:confused:

but you said
yes, I even have videos.

I find it disgusting and disturbing to make false accusations against those who would protect our country.

Furthermore, when I am saying "our country" I am NOT including foreign countries (i.e. Mexico).
same but I would find it even more disgusting and disturbing if those went too far to protect our country. there's a line and there's a reason why we will not do what disgusting people do for same thing.

but you said

same but I would find it even more disgusting and disturbing if those went too far to protect our country. there's a line and there's a reason why we will not do what disgusting people do for same thing.

Yeah... we're not Russians.

but you said

FWIW, I find this disgusting behavior.

Thorough investigation promised into alleged police brutality | KOMO News - Breaking News, Sports, Traffic and Weather - Seattle, Washington | Local & Regional

But I still support Arizona's law. The story happened in Seattle. Maybe they should adopt Arizona's law making it illegal for officer's to racial profile? (just a thought).

why a thought? racial profiling is illegal under federal law.

Washington is a State - maybe they should enforce it at the state level (again, just a thought).

[Are you able to see how different "races" are protected under Arizona's law and not targeted?]

Washington is a State - maybe they should enforce it at the state level (again, just a thought).
right. I know Washington is a state. I was in Seattle last year. beautiful city. but I still don't see what you're saying. Are you saying you want more incidents like this?

[Are you able to see how different "races" are protected under Arizona's law and not targeted?]
how? this new law is not even in effect yet until few months later.

FWIW, I find this disgusting behavior.

Thorough investigation promised into alleged police brutality | KOMO News - Breaking News, Sports, Traffic and Weather - Seattle, Washington | Local & Regional

But I still support Arizona's law. The story happened in Seattle. Maybe they should adopt Arizona's law making it illegal for officer's to racial profile? (just a thought).

Racial profiling is basic methods, it make easier for police to use to detect the illegal immigrants because highest number of illegal immigrants are Latino.

You aren't going be pulled over and checked because you are US born and white so you don't care, that why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back