Cookbook~

They are all homemade, which is what makes it so special. We made the books ourselves by writing, typing, and/or pasting family recipes or even favorite recipes that we like into the books. So there really isn't a title. :)

Oh ok cool! ! ! Enjoy with your recipes! ! Can I share ? lol

:afro:

M-

I mostly use the recipes from online and TV food network. :) Sometimes cook book if I can't find something to cook with!

I will gonna make carrot cake from scratch! My first time! :dance2: I am sure my kid will enjoy it..I'll probably make a cupcake instead of cake. Easy job! LOL!

:lol: I have many English and German cookery books on the kitchen selves... :giggle:

I also collect recipes from weekly magazines and reciepes exchange with my friends as well.

I have some cook books, but they're rarely used. I most of the times create my own cookings along with my roommate's. If it is SO good, we write them down or else we'd forget how it was made! All about creavity and experiments! Going for healthy as well. Our goal is to make a pizza from scratch sometimes! Also there are some diets to be considered for sugar insulation... can't have white rice, so had to sub it with brown rice and such. Just watching what is being put in the food and still make it delicious! :)

naaaahhhhh!!!!!

Cook books..............naaaaaaaaaaaah Food Network on line!!! LOL
Ill take a little peeek at a grilling out book then use my way shshshsh heheh try this and that use u as a lab testing hehehe jking

hi

Oh Cool! ! What s name of books ? ?:ty:

:afro:

M-
thats kool UI love to grill out not the darn burner heheh ( the stove) heheh if its raining or shimne Ill still go out grill out MMMMM yummy i like to use grillout books etc not the stove type cookboooks

Back