Cookbook~

ScubaladyTx

Reaction score
Who is obessed cookbook ? I AM ! ! ! LOL! ! I m learning alot ! Mostly, I m using Food & Wine, Everyday with Rachael Ray and Taste of Home cookbooks. They are so great and easy to cook! !

Anybody ? ?

:afro:

M-

No kidding ? Anybody ? Lol

I see view 44 times! ! Come on..and join... just fun! No one doesnt have to be perfect cook! ! Just fun and feedback...

M-

I never use cookbook to cook. Mostly I cook from my own, or friends teach me how to cook, like give me ingredients. It's fun to cook, and very healthy.

Do you think should I use cookbook to cook?

I never use cookbook to cook. Mostly I cook from my own, or friends teach me how to cook, like give me ingredients. It's fun to cook, and very healthy.

Oh yeah!... give you more ideas about different kind of food.. It is really help me alot! Thats why I'm using cookbook.

Or u can look up on internet. They are free information. Cookbooks are not free.

M-

I no longer use book. But I pick up from blog called slashfood.com to cook something.

it rocks.

of course it's not always cook but interest something I need cookware, tips, or give some knowledge about food. :)

many cookbooks so have to go thourgh all those old and new books. SIGH... that is rough job..

Cook books..............naaaaaaaaaaaah Food Network on line!!! LOL

I like looking at cookbooks, but I never tried anything. I think I should give it a try..:)

I rarely watch on T.V. except the CNN news, weather, food network and the true story is all to please me.

Rachel Ray? Ugh!

I'm not crazy for celebrity cooking. Just because a cookbook is by a celebrity doesn't mean it's an excellent book. It's in the mind of the reader. If the reader is truly obsessed with thinking that the food will taste good, then it will taste good.

I rather go with normal cookbooks and make my own changes in my own ways. :thumb:

Rachel Ray? Ugh!

I'm not crazy for celebrity cooking. Just because a cookbook is by a celebrity doesn't mean it's an excellent book. It's in the mind of the reader. If the reader is truly obsessed with thinking that the food will taste good, then it will taste good.

I rather go with normal cookbooks and make my own changes in my own ways. :thumb:

what's wrong with her boobs? You're deaf, you can't hear her annoying voice at all. Yet, she got manly hand. eh...

I buy a food recipe magazine every month call 'Super Food Ideas' since 2002 and I still keep them. They alway have some good cooking tips and an interesting story about foods. Also lots of yummy food recipes that makes my mouth droolings.

Super Food Ideas - scroll down to the recipe index and have a browse through. You prolly :drool: :drool: :drool: at the recipe too. lol...Have fun...

what's wrong with her boobs? You're deaf, you can't hear her annoying voice at all. Yet, she got manly hand. eh...
I can hear her annoying voice. Plus, it seems like you like women with man-hands. ;)

Who is obessed cookbook ? I AM ! ! ! LOL! ! I m learning alot ! Mostly, I m using Food & Wine, Everyday with Rachael Ray and Taste of Home cookbooks. They are so great and easy to cook! !

Anybody ? ?

M-

My favorite was the one my cousin made that has all of the recipes from several generations of my family my family, back to four generations. I hope to make books for my daughters when they get older, include pictures of them baking and cooking with me as they grow.

My favorite was the one my cousin made that has all of the recipes from several generations of my family my family, back to four generations. I hope to make books for my daughters when they get older, include pictures of them baking and cooking with me as they grow.

Oh Cool! ! What s name of books ? ?:ty:

M-

So you think cooking your own pizza is very healthy?

So you think cooking your own pizza is very healthy?
It depends on the ingredients.

Most restaurants use their own processed ingredients which are sometimes considered unhealthy compared to home ingredients.

Also, you can substitute some ingredients with other ingredients to make it healthy. :)

Oh Cool! ! What s name of books ? ?:ty:

M-

They are all homemade, which is what makes it so special. We made the books ourselves by writing, typing, and/or pasting family recipes or even favorite recipes that we like into the books. So there really isn't a title. :)

Back