Contrubiting my 5,000th post to Alldeaf....

....title says it all - this is actually my 5,000th post and I am not here to celebrate, like such as other people did in the old times, but this time, I want to say something.

Since November 2006 - which has been a long time ago, wasn't it? It is now 2008, two years later. I have been very well particapted in this forum, like it is nowhere near any deaf community never before. Such it would be the WORLD deaf community, not a local one.

After many posts and two years at Alldeaf.com - these people have welcomed me with open arms, no one knows that a lot of deaf people around the forum such as Mann_K05 (KarrissaMann05), Restless_heart, OceanBlue7, Shel90, DVDFreaker, Sequias, Pacman, gangis, PuyoPiyo, Roadrunner, cheri, angel, webexplorer and many more people I have known over the past two years. These people I have mentioned are fablous people, esp I do remember the warm welcome by Shel90 when I was a newbie at the time, she was a newbie too few months before I arrived. I also have chatted with them outside Alldeaf.com such as oovoo, camfrog and especially VP.

Many discussions, debates, chatting, leaving comments, ideas and many posts later, I am still here.. and I always will be here. I enjoy Alldeaf.com - sometimes, I get bad days and good days here - but there is always a way to solve the problem such as the drama occured few months back. I like to help other people with their problems around the forum such as I helped Chase with the image tagging. The moderators here, have been doing a great job for Alex, sometimes it can be a pain in the ass (No offense, moderators) but thats life, isn't it? :mrgreen:

Life expereinces are important for everyone and us too. This forum brings us together - Yet again, it is a world of deaf people, not locally, there could be some, but online. My contributing of the 5,000th post to alldeaf.com - Thank you very much all!! :D

Also, to Alex - Alldeaf.com rocks and it always will be!! :thumb:

Ok - Time to dance :dance:

Forgot to add this special lady who has the great interest in auslan and other countires, she has been a great person to everyone including myself - Jillio :)

congratulations_myspace_graphics_02.gif

dayum! 5,000th post to made. Im on what? 118? And, once i hit 500th posts and will make sure i make this thread to make hip hip huzzah to reach 500th.

Congratulation! Jclarke.

Perhaps ya could request to Alex to put your post counts to -5,000. jk ;)

:D

back to -5,000 .. that would be a hoot! LOL... hehehe..

congrats on 5,000 posts! :)

I am already at 5,100 and DVDFreaker can't make it up past my post stand as it will continue to grow every day :rofl:

Back