confused

I went to a community college for the first 2 years after high school cuz I didnt know what I wanted to major in. Can try that?

im set on playing soccer for a 4 year college

Then why aren't you limiting your decision to those schools that have recruited you? Why even look at RIT/NTID?

RIT is recruiting me heavily though. I'm only a junior and I have plenty of time to gather plenty of information to make the best decision. I'm looking at RIT?NTID mainly because I can get tuition even lower than what NTID students pay thanks to my grades and they have excellent services and good academics. I was asking about NTID here because this is a deaf blog lol.

RIT is recruiting me heavily though. I'm only a junior and I have plenty of time to gather plenty of information to make the best decision. I'm looking at RIT?NTID mainly because I can get tuition even lower than what NTID students pay thanks to my grades and they have excellent services and good academics. I was asking about NTID here because this is a deaf blog lol.

Yes, but your question had nothing to do with academics. Shouldn't that be your first concern?

Yes, but your question had nothing to do with academics. Shouldn't that be your first concern?

it is my first concern actually. i had already done all my research on rit/ntid for their academics. academics is first, soccer second, and social life is third. since some of the other schools have similar academics and athletics, i am looking to social life and other factors to make a decision. the weather in rochester certainly isnt helping haha.

it is my first concern actually. i had already done all my research on rit/ntid for their academics. academics is first, soccer second, and social life is third. since some of the other schools have similar academics and athletics, i am looking to social life and other factors to make a decision. the weather in rochester certainly isnt helping haha.

Good to know that you are putting academics first.

i personally go for a mix of the two
Well that's good at least lol. And If your a junior believe me you have plenty of time for girls your senior year, or maybe that's just in my school because senior year is slacker year. Also try and remember not to over look and over judge. I've made a couple mistakes like that before. Good luck with choosing a school it looks like you have some good options.

Maybe its the other way around too. The hot girls have higher standards and youre not fulfilling the standard. ;)

Just making fun thats all. You have every right to be choosy for who you want to date however its not going to matter in few years time when the beer goes straight into the stomach.

Maybe its the other way around too. The hot girls have higher standards and youre not fulfilling the standard. ;)

Just making fun thats all. You have every right to be choosy for who you want to date however its not going to matter in few years time when the beer goes straight into the stomach.

too bad i take good care of my body

too bad i take good care of my body

ha! Ive seen so many FIT men, who takes well care of themselves be so unattractive meaning they're still ugly, physically they would need so much plastic surgery to fix their genetic flaws or cultural differences, or still plain butt ugly no amount of muscles would cover it.. get my drift?

My meaning is maybe its the hot girls that dont find you physically attractive either, and has higher standards and youre not in it. :giggle:

ha! Ive seen so many FIT men, who takes well care of themselves be so unattractive meaning they're still ugly, physically they would need so much plastic surgery to fix their genetic flaws or cultural differences, or still plain butt ugly no amount of muscles would cover it.. get my drift?

My meaning is maybe its the hot girls that dont find you physically attractive either, and has higher standards and youre not in it. :giggle:

Let us not forget that just because there is a good looking and fit person on the outside, they can be ugly on the inside!!!!!!

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: ive dated gorgeous girls and average girls. being fit is more attractive than not being fit...which is happening to more and more americans.

im not saying im johnny depp or brad pitt or whomever you girls swoon over but im no shrek either.

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: ive dated gorgeous girls and average girls. being fit is more attractive than not being fit...which is happening to more and more americans.

im not saying im johnny depp or brad pitt or whomever you girls swoon over but im no shrek either.

the relationships were generally better with the average girls cuz they were more down to earth and not incredibly bitchy.

I'm not rushing, I just dont want to be miserable for four years.

then don't date the woman and you won't be miserable for the next 4 years...
I went to NTID but I gave up the dangerous things (woman, they are unpredicable) and spent my 4 years skydiving and flying airplanes...today I fix Boeing 767 / 777 and I'm still single... trust me your not missing much...

And yet heres a copy of what you posted FIRST which tells me this is the empowering basis of your decision..

confused

hey whats up, im in high school and i grew up mainstreamed with a ci. all my gfs have been hearing and i have never met a hot deaf girl according to my standards which are pretty high. I was wondering if there were any attractive deaf girls out there. I dont know if I want to go to RIT in two years if there arent going to be any decent girls there. I heard that theres a 7:3 guy to girl ratio and that is ridiculous. I'm sorry but Im not gonna be in a sausage festival for 4 years unless the girls are smoking.

Im not picking on you,but you are CONFUSED like you said...forget Puzzy and Those Open To Everyone-Vaginas for now,this is about YOU finishing school and getting a Degree.It takes one evil yeasted cunt to ruin it for ya.

Dont bother...Dont bother if the girls are Hot or not,who says youre gonna get the ones you desire anyways?Finishing school isnt about that.F! everyone and everything,get your degree,and IF,IF you meet a nice gal while going to school,thats a bonus.Do not,and I mean DO NOT make school about social Puzzy sexual BS.

Finishing school,getting a degree and good paying job to buy yourself nice cars,a home and etc,will land you way more decent puzzy than you can imagine.Dont ever choose deciding where you go to acquire that degree over a Vagina availability thats based on hot or not chicks.

F-em all! Worry about your future instead of girls crotches.

Back