Confused

BabyAngel said:
That's ok :) I know he is in my heart...always will no matter what. I love him so much. I've always thinking about him all the times :)

Of course, that's good. I do understand how you feeling about lose your father... :hug:

My wife has some friends who are into this um…kind of stuff. I’ll see what they have to say about it.

BabyAngel... that's so strange!!! I've been seeing 9:11 everytime I happen to look at the clock its 9:11.. I wondered the same thing.. why I keep seeing this.. 9:11 as in 911 or someone seeking for help from me. But to say that my mother died last year around that time 9 to 9:15am... it does sound like a sign. like you, i go thru the same thing. weird isn't it?

RebelGirl said:
BabyAngel... that's so strange!!! I've been seeing 9:11 everytime I happen to look at the clock its 9:11.. I wondered the same thing.. why I keep seeing this.. 9:11 as in 911 or someone seeking for help from me. But to say that my mother died last year around that time 9 to 9:15am... it does sound like a sign. like you, i go thru the same thing. weird isn't it?

I'm not surprised that I am not only one who have this experience, but I think that is strange though. 9:11 means something else you need to find out what it means to you because I surely do need to find out what it means for mine so I'm learning something now.

BabyAngel said:
Wait a min, is that similiar a phenomenon?????

They all seem to be related. I was confused about that too. The explanation on the first page didn’t seem to be connected to Solara and her philosophy. But later I found references to Solara and the Wayfarers on other pages. According to Solara, people who see ‘11:11’ everywhere are ‘lightworkers’; people who are incarnated on Earth from another plane of existence to serve a higher purpose. The ‘11:11’ is a signal to the lightworkers to get their butt in gear. But I’ve given you tons of links, so just read them and judge for yourself.

You just happen to be going to bed at 11:11 pm and driving your car at 11:11 am. It's probably nothing to worry about.

I see 2:59 pm in my car and 2:59 am in my room a lot, but that doesn't mean anything to me. :)

Back