Confused

BabyAngel

Reaction score
Some of you read one of my thread about my dad died last year by heart attack. Since it happened, I kept seeing "11:11" on my clock all the times. I didn't understand why so I had to look up in the bible, trying to find what it means but I couldn't find it. I thought it might be some signs that something is trying to tell me since I kept see "11:11" in the car, whenever I go to bed I see "11:11" all the times. It surely got me confused because I want to know what it means to me

Have you see that before? I was just curious to see if I am only one or not.

Yes, I have heard of similiar things happening when people pass away. As for the Holy Bible.

It is clear to me your father is leaving you a message in this Biblical verse:

Romans 11:11 (King James Version)

I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

In this Biblical passage, This is talking about how the jews rejected the salvation message from Jesus Christ and God decided to give salvation to the Gentiles to be the bearers of God's Word concerning salvation. The Gentiles did nothing to make the jews jealous and now all over the world Gentiles are telling people more about Jesus Christ and the jews think God rejected them but God did not reject the jews and God said in Romans 10:1

Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved

then you see in Romans 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Then this is made clear in Romans 10:12-13

For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

It is clear to me your father wants for you to know Jesus Christ as your Personal Saviour and this is a good time to enter into prayer and ask Jesus Christ into your heart then later on when you are more stronger in the Word of God then you can tell another Deaf people about Jesus Christ. God Bless ..... :angel:

BabyAngel said:
Some of you read one of my thread about my dad died last year by heart attack. Since it happened, I kept seeing "11:11" on my clock all the times. I didn't understand why so I had to look up in the bible, trying to find what it means but I couldn't find it. I thought it might be some signs that something is trying to tell me since I kept see "11:11" in the car, whenever I go to bed I see "11:11" all the times. It surely got me confused because I want to know what it means to me

Have you see that before? I was just curious to see if I am only one or not.

try look through bible.. "11:11" on each till you find it special.. maybe?

I believe there is a messages from your dad. As it did to me 5/11. It already gone by and it turn out the bad day for me but later it turn out a good result. :D

Wow, they may be right, maybe your father is trying to send you a message from above :dunno:...

Sometimes I see that too.

11:11 is weird because it looks funny on a digital clock and is a perfect right angle on an analog clock.

ChelEler said:
Link might help? Check it out.

I second w/ChelEler's comment... easier for you look it up each chapters..

Might helpful for you something hints what your Father trying to tell you...

who knows~ :dunno:

ChelEler said:
Link might help? Check it out.

Thank you very much, it helped me a lot instead of looking up all the way in the bible. I surely do need to look it up and find out what message it is.

I just thought it was so strange when my friend emailed me with this

"This morning when God opened a window to Heaven, He saw me, and He asked: "My child, what is your greatest wish for today?" I responded: "Please, take care of the person who is reading this message, their family and their special friends. They deserve it and I love them very much" The love of God is like the ocean, you can see its beginning, but not its end. This message works on the day you receive it. Let us see if it is true. ANGELS EXIST but sometimes, since they don't all have wings, we call them TRUE FRIENDS. Pass this on to your true friends. Something good will happen to you at 11:11 in the evening; something that you have been waiting to hear. Do not break this prayer; send it to a minimum of 11 people"

See... 11:11 ? Thats so strange!

Wow! thats awesome! I am sure your father is sending you a sign. :)

Does that means when he passed, does he died at 11:11??

It happened...I am sure he gave you a sign and send you a lot of love and miss you dearly.

LakeTahoe said:
Does that means when he passed, does he died at 11:11??

It happened...I am sure he gave you a sign and send you a lot of love and miss you dearly.

No, he passed away at 12:10

I do understand...When my grandma(my dad's mom) died in couple of years ago, I miss her alot and after that, I kept see clock, anything say 9:11 too. I thought it's very weird.. Yikes...

And I forgot to add...

Im very sorry about your father, but just remember that he's in your heart :hug:

Sweetheart said:
And I forgot to add...

Im very sorry about your father, but just remember that he's in your heart :hug:

That's ok :) I know he is in my heart...always will no matter what. I love him so much. I've always thinking about him all the times :)

Simply means you're #1 four times over-- ;) #1 with various of things that you do, how you feel or would act out to any situation that may need your compassion. Being the #1 daughter of whom is now residing in a place of total peace, harmony and love....

For what others have stated here in this thread...good ones too. :)

Back