Confused as hell....need advice

Deafdye, why don't you go to see your girlfriend in person and explain to her how you really feel? It is very difficult to look for love and you can look for Ms. Right. After high school, I will be looking for a girlfriend who understands my disabilities.

Well an update on this. When I was telling Hannah about the Dani situtiution, I got kind of upset. I had thought that I was over that whole thing. However it seemed like telling Hannah exorcised the remaining demons, and I was actually crying while writing my letter to her. :(
So I PMd someone involved in this sitution on Facebook, and actually got an apology. I doubt that I'll ever have a realtionship with those people again.
However, I did get an apology and a vague explaination. Basicly, it was that everyone lost their minds during senoir year. People were very immature and didn't understand me as a person :(
Oh, and after my Hannah experiance, crushing on her ........I really have to say that I wasn't in love with Danielle. I simply was crushing on her like I would have with my counselers at summer camp. It's too bad a beatiful friendship was destroyed over something so mild :(

Back