Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny. The owner should have taken the keys out of the ignition.

I'm so absent minded. I took the wrong grocery cart once. The poor woman had to chase me down. :Oops:

I can be absent minded to a fault but I've never taken some else's cart!

I will confess that I've mistaken other cars for my car. Thankfully their owners weren't around to see me. :giggle:

It was my key... I was able to use my key....

Years later I confessed to my dealership... He said that they make the same keys for so many cars.. I must have had the same type of lock and ignition as this car I drove off with.

I can't tell if I am whistling. When I try do it on purpose I can't do it but when I do it without thinking when sign in BSL like "Wow" or "Phew", etc that types I can whistle. It happens sometimes.

Three on a match! That's the old superstition when there were lots of smokers.

"Three on a match" was dangerous in wartime. If 3 soldiers in a foxhole shared a match, that gave an enemy sniper enough time to see them and line up his rifle-sights.

And - that would lead to some bad luck, sure enough.

"Three on a match" was dangerous in wartime. If 3 soldiers in a foxhole shared a match, that gave an enemy sniper enough time to see them and line up his rifle-sights.

And - that would lead to some bad luck, sure enough.

I get it now.. :)

Years later I confessed to my dealership... He confessed that they make the same keys for so many cars.. I must have had the same type of lock and ignition as this car I drove off with.

:eek3:

well I don't think I'll worry about that since my dealership is in another state..... right??? :hmm:

fixed your post above... :cool2:

I can be absent minded to a fault but I've never taken some else's cart!

I will confess that I've mistaken other cars for my car. Thankfully their owners weren't around to see me. :giggle:

I did that not too long ago I when to open a car and it was not mine! It was the saw color and model as my car!

:eek3:

well I don't think I'll worry about that since my dealership is in another state..... right??? :hmm:

fixed your post above... :cool2:

several out of so many cars have the same keys made for them. It is how the manufactor does it.

This car I took back then from the store parking lot was the exact same model and make.. even down to the same color exterior and interior.

My car had a twin!! :shock:

I went to get into a truck one time that was not my truck....the owner was right there. Just said oops it looks just like mine..... Then I realized I didn't even drive my truck...I had driven my car. :lol: Im sure the guy was thinking "yeah the F-250 looks just like your sports coupe". Lol

Hubby and a co-worker have the same identical Ford Explorers at work. Color, model, rips in the headliner and all. Both have window switch problems, both have no A/C and all scratches in the same place. The only way to tell them apart is the license plates. The other guy has a vanity plate for bass fishing. It is the plate hubby wanted to get, but I wouldn't pay the extra cost.

Ok I confess, I have weird morbid dreams. The kinds that make great Chuck Palahniuk novels.

Last night's dream was especially morbid - US Government officers were hacking people apart with machetes. Anyone who survived were taken to these camps out in the wilderness where they were assigned a compound but each compound would be about 5 miles apart from the next compound. The prisoners were being abused in various ways with body parts lying around all over the place. Then the higher government officials started turning on the government officers that brought the prisoners in. When anyone was hacked apart, red or blue liquid would spew from their body.

The one I had the night before was barf-worthy.

Ok I confess, I have weird morbid dreams. The kinds that make great Chuck Palahniuk novels.

Last night's dream was especially morbid - US Government officers were hacking people apart with machetes. Anyone who survived were taken to these camps out in the wilderness where they were assigned a compound but each compound would be about 5 miles apart from the next compound. The prisoners were being abused in various ways with body parts lying around all over the place. Then the higher government officials started turning on the government officers that brought the prisoners in. When anyone was hacked apart, red or blue liquid would spew from their body.

Goodness, Dixie! You feeling ok these days? How did you feel when you woke up?

I once had a dream when I was being chased and shot at, and woke up with my heart absolutely racing, and I was drenched in sweat.

Just a heads up, this is a dream. What you just described is reality.

I know how to do that too :wave:

My husband is great at whistling through a blade of grass like that. He also taught all my nephews how to do it, as well as some of the kids on our street. However, I never got the hang of it myself.

On the plus side, I learned how to whistle through my fingers and give it a real blast when I was in college. Useful for calling the dogs in from the backyard.

I'm terrible at the whistling to carry a tune, though. Absolutely terrible.

Goodness, Dixie! You feeling ok these days? How did you feel when you woke up?

I once had a dream when I was being chased and shot at, and woke up with my heart absolutely racing, and I was drenched in sweat.

I felt disgusted, but after tossing and turning I was finally able to go back to sleep. My heart wasn't racing or anything I just thought to myself,
"Damn, that was twisted!"

But still, the other dream I had the previous night out did this one by far. I woke up from that one feeling like I needed to puke.

Maybe it's just from stress, but I've not had any conscious racing thoughts recently. Sometimes my mind never ceases to amaze me as to where it will take me in its subconscious state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back