Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Sometimes I like to convert seemingly normal problems into math problems.
2) Hundreds of people have probably seen me naked. (Think Labor Day weekend on a nude beach..)
3) I MUST have something to read whenever I do number 2. I've actually had to resort to reading the shampoo bottles... MANY times.
4) In high school, I was obsessed with morbid sites, such as defvac.com (obsolete) and rotten.com.

That fascination with the evil lead me to browse through rotten.com and I got seriously disturbed to the point where I was having nightmares. I had to stop.

What a scary website that was!

That fascination with the evil lead me to browse through rotten.com and I got seriously disturbed to the point where I was having nightmares. I had to stop.

What a scary website that was!

I never got nightmares, but I saw a video from one of those sites that was so grotesque and morbid that I decided to stop right then and there.

I'm incredibly superstitious.
If I crack an egg, I have to make sure I fully obliterate the bottom half of the egg.
I refuse to walk under ladders.
If I talk about something bad that could happen, I always knock on wood three times. If wood isn't available, I knock on my head.
If someone else says something bad, I make them knock on wood.
I always hold my breath through tunnels.

I'm incredibly superstitious.
If I crack an egg, I have to make sure I fully obliterate the bottom half of the egg.
I refuse to walk under ladders.
If I talk about something bad that could happen, I always knock on wood three times. If wood isn't available, I knock on my head.
If someone else says something bad, I make them knock on wood.

I've heard about the superstition for all of those, EXCEPT the egg thing. Bad luck if you leave the bottom half of the egg intact or what?

My mom can be randomly superstitious. She doesn't care about the ladder, black cat, etc. stuff but she REFUSES to share a slice of a cake/pie/dessert that is meant for 1 person with 2 other people. To her, if THREE people eat a dessert (meant for 1 person), the youngest one dies. It's okay if it's 2 or 4 people, just not 3.

Sigh... oh mom....

I've heard about the superstition for all of those, EXCEPT the egg thing. Bad luck if you leave the bottom half of the egg intact or what?

My mom can be randomly superstitious. She doesn't care about the ladder, black cat, etc. stuff but she REFUSES to share a slice of a cake/pie/dessert that is meant for 1 person with 2 other people. To her, if THREE people eat a dessert (meant for 1 person), the youngest one dies. It's okay if it's 2 or 4 people, just not 3.

Sigh... oh mom....

Three on a match! That's the old superstition when there were lots of smokers.

wonder if you can do that in NYC Lincoln Tunnel....

unrelated to your post - I just nearly passed out a short while ago in Lincoln Tunnel :eek3: I really hate riding thru it.

3) I MUST have something to read whenever I do number 2. I've actually had to resort to reading the shampoo bottles... MANY times.

you too?

you know what I hate? I used my iPod Touch instead of reading material and I ended up staying there a lil' too long and my legs were cramping up.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

My grandma knew all of those superstitions. If your nosed itched, you were going to have company. All sorts of silly things. lol

I have an ass festish. Women got back,baby. :lol: Damn, cant believe I confessed. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

DeafTim said:
I have an ass festish. Women got back,baby. :lol: Damn, cant believe I confessed. :lol:

You like all that junk in the trunk :laugh2:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Apparently, so does my hubby! ;-)

I just pissed someone else off a minute or two ago... yawn...

Water off the ducks back. It was deserved though.

I've been known to crash into other people's shopping cart in the store with my own cart.

I've been known to crash into other people's shopping cart in the store with my own cart.

let's just exchange insurance info and call it a day. cool?

I'm so absent minded. I took the wrong grocery cart once. The poor woman had to chase me down. :Oops:

I drove off in someone elses car once... It was the same year, model and make.. of my car.. I was about to get out of the parking lot and I looked around and saw things that did not belong to me... I went back and parked it.... went around and got into MY car and left.

Whoooooo... scared me to death.. My key fit everything... the door lock and the ignition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back