Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess - - - - - - that I sometimes amaze myself.

Velvet is good, but Ben and Jerry's is better!:giggle: We have a Ben and Jerry's about a mile or so from my house!

i might just be a fool to get one of those peanut butter ice cream we have in town, 10 bucks for a small brick size,,,it better be that good...but no id wait till its really summer

Help me jesus. <drool>

darren_hayes_cab.jpg

This is him in the video "Crash and Burn" with his band Savage Garden. And yes he does ASL of the chorus to the song 'Crash and Burn' I had the gif at one time then it disappeared.

Oh, here's a recent of him. He's like fine wine, he just gets better with age!
6a00d8341cabbe53ef01539103bbec970b-400wi

I confess - - - - - - that I sometimes amaze myself.

Oh but your just so AMAZING!!!! :wave:

Ok Ok, I confess, sometimes I will sing to myself in the car while I'm driving.

what about jawlines? and neck or perhaps hands? not neccessarily big hands, but artists hands, massagers hands, gardeners hands, mechanics hands, does any of those seem recognisable or arouse you?
i know its a weird question but since you admit the eye and lips ive pucker up some nerves to ask...(always wanted to ask this to a woman)...hmmm,
for me, I like certain lips and eyes too, BUT if you watch TV carefully you'd always see villian woman tend to have thin lips or at least lipstick artist to make it appear that way to signidfy ;evil' or low life or stark, seriously, also lots of actresses (or female actors if you want it more PC) tend to have big eyes, if not pretty but they always have at least a symmetrical faces...its just on screen businesses for 'imagary perfection'..also another one, british TV seem to have uglier plainer people with even some morish caritcatureist type features like big nose, big chins, or roundish, think Timothy Spall...or Judi Dench...

british seem to have weird ideas of attractiveness or 'image perfection for the story'...

back to me, i like thicker eye brows, thnk Jennifer Connolley, i think shes gorgeous, or even Zooey Deschanel, Connolley is bit better less ski jump nose, it jsut irks me a wee bit, like id image she's sneeze in my face LOL....

well...im not all boobs, and bums, but truth be told, bums tell me more about women figures than boobs..thats just me, but im not real a ass man...no...geee id better shut up now...
shit this IS a confession after all LOL

Jawline for sure but never really notice neck or hands. Notice those things later...after lip and eyes.

I confess, my parents especially my father are weird. They know what I write on here. I feel very violated when they invade my privacy. I cant do anything about it.

I confess, my parents especially my father are weird. They know what I write on here. I feel very violated when they invade my privacy. I cant do anything about it.

how they know?

They have a computer and so does my younger sibling. They know what I do on the net.

that's what I'm asking. How do they know what you do online? Do you live with them? Did they install some kind of monitoring software?

Change your user name or get new account here, perhaps. Maybe mods can lock old posts made by your current account?

Eh. I forget how old you are. Can you talk to them about it?

that's what I'm asking. How do they know what you do online? Do you live with them? Did they install some kind of monitoring software?

Yes, I live with them and my younger sibling. I suppose. :dunno: Im not a puter nerd. :lol:

Change your user name or get new account here, perhaps. Maybe mods can lock old posts made by your current account?

Why would I do that? They can see everything what I write,old user name or new user name. Doesnt matter.

They even know what websites I visit.

Why would I do that? They can see everything what I write,old user name or new user name. Doesnt matter.

They even know what websites I visit.

They are looking over your shoulder, then?

If you could keep your username private, so they wouldn't know your user name, and manage to find a way to read and write to the forum privately, then they would not know what you are saying here.

That is what I meant. If they know your username here, getting a different username that they didn't know about, might help.

As far as tracking your Internet usage, read up on clearing browser caches, history, and so forth. It isn't very difficult to remove your usage data.

On the other hand, if they are looking over your shoulder, clearing cache isn't going to help much.

But maybe you can use a computer at the public library where they can't look over your shoulder.

Or he can hack the monitoring software. :evil:

I did this once when I was younger. It made my parents mad as heck, but then they realized, they couldn't stop me.

Eh. I forget how old you are. Can you talk to them about it?

They're very nosey b/c they're very controllin'. My older sibling wants to know why they're like that.
They are looking over your shoulder, then?

If you could keep your username private, so they wouldn't know your user name, and manage to find a way to read and write to the forum privately, then they would not know what you are saying here.

That is what I meant. If they know your username here, getting a different username that they didn't know about, might help.

As far as tracking your Internet usage, read up on clearing browser caches, history, and so forth. It isn't very difficult to remove your usage data.

On the other hand, if they are looking over your shoulder, clearing cache isn't going to help much.

But maybe you can use a computer at the public library where they can't look over your shoulder.

No,no,no. I have my own laptop and I use it only in my bedroom. My parents and my younger sibling can see everything what I do. They have their own computer. They'll know if I change my user name.

Or he can hack the monitoring software. :evil:

I did this once when I was younger. It made my parents mad as heck, but then they realized, they couldn't stop me.

Tell me what to do. :giggle: My family doesnt want me to make new friends here b.c they want me to live my life the way they want my life to be. They pretend Im not deaf. Makes me so sad. :(

They're very nosey b/c they're very controllin'. My older sibling wants to know why they're like that.

No,no,no. I have my own laptop and I use it only in my bedroom. My parents and my younger sibling can see everything what I do. They have their own computer. They'll know if I change my user name.

Tell me what to do. :giggle: My family doesnt want me to make new friends here b.c they want me to live my life the way they want my life to be. They pretend Im not deaf. Makes me so sad. :(
Controlling your life isn't what you want, right?
you live to lead your life, not theirs.

Wirelessly posted

I confess that I'm not perfect. Don't think anyone is at all. I just wish some people would look through that imperfection and still accept them for who they are and still be there for them instead of just walking away and claiming to everyone that they no longer "care for" me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back