Confederate Flag

What does Confederate Rebel Flag means to you?

• A symbol of Civil War History

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • A symbol of racist

Votes: 44 27.7%
  • A symbol of Heritage (Civil War Veteran Generation)

Votes: 60 37.7%
  • Others - please specify

Votes: 14 8.8%

• Total voters
What's up with plenty of blank spaces between your statements and last statement?

Anyway, if I secretly like the flag, I wouldn't be here to speak my mind against it. Are you that stupid?

As you said about slaves hidden from full view, care to explain?

If I have to explain few things you are asking above, it is not worth discussing this with you.

Oh man, what does the Confederate flag do with sex trafficking?

Everyone, all you white people, did you ask your black friends and/or black neighbors how they feel about this flag?

Crazy Paul....
"Oh....wish I was in Dixie...
sweetest land you ever knew!
Her eyes are like diamonds...
and they sparkle like the dew"!
Hell no, I prefer Hawaii! What a freaking paradise! Who doesn't? Southern states are full of humid and mosquitoes are everywhere, yuck!

Everyone, all you white people, did you ask your black friends and/or black neighbors how they feel about this flag?

NO and don't plan to...some of my black neighbors do a lot of shyt that offends me...so why should I worry if something I do offends them?....

NO and don't plan to...some of my black neighbors do a lot of shyt that offends me...so why should I worry if something I do offends them?....
Really? Because you are deaf?

You don't worry about what you do that might offend them. But if you fly this flag, you better start worrying. You should worry about your family first before you make the decision. You never know. My point is that the race war is not over yet.

Really? Because you are deaf?

You don't worry about what you do that might offend them. But if you fly this flag, you better start worrying. You should worry about your family first before you make the decision. You never know. My point is that the race war is not over yet.

Say what?...because I'm deaf? :giggle:...You act like I have to be walking on pins and needles or I'll offend the Blacks?....:hmm:...I do have Black friends, they are nice to me...and when I fly the Flag...and IF one says that offends them...well, I'm sorry...It's my right, my home.....and if they don't like it. then don't look...

... does it escape your understanding that... black people fly this flag to? I mean I really do not see why you have yours in a twist over something thay has no affect on you what so ever.... you are not black you are not southern... let it go...
My black neighbors have theirs flying high...

Let me ask you this...

Do you have any experience in racism? You mention black friends but nothing directly so I am curious...

did you ask your immigrant friends how they feel about the American flag? what if they don't like it because they bombed their countries and killed innocent people?

Funny how people think its racism, when the Blacks actually fought in the war along with the Whites.

As I brit non American I got no right to comment on the your flag but as member of the human race I have as you all got a right to comment on other countries but listen first. Some things transend local things as in flag.
the English red cross flag was treated like toilet paper proberly because of crusades,but it history,it was reclaimed by English of all colours creeds etc we like think the racists conotations gone.It is possible

The RED CROSS and the other flag are 2 different flags. The Red Cross is NOT a flag, it is a MARK used to locate medics.

no red cross both for first aid and ENGLAND dragon WALES st ANDREW FLAG SCOTLAND PUT ALL TOGETHER AND UNION JACK

Someone hasnt watched doccumentaries or dug into any history there.... most 3rd world countries are bad about sex slaves.
so Jiro is correct.

I think you are misunderstood about what I'm saying.

When I mention a safe haven - it means someone who responsible for sex slaves are usually not arrested or not caught at all.

Thailand has lenient punishment for child molesters and sex slaves.

they allways finding poor little girls in uk mostly they East European..Poor little girls think coming to free country and they enslaved in one room tied up

Different red crosses:

Attachments

• medic.jpg
    medic.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
  • st george cross.jpg
    st george cross.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2
  • crusader knight.gif
    crusader knight.gif
    37.3 KB · Views: 2
  • AmericanRedCrossbutton.jpg