Computer reformat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that can reformat to dual boot XP Pro and Vista. The highlander, should install SP 2 not SP 3. Read HP info about it. HP products and Microsoft® Windows® XP

It do not matter. Once you click for update and M$ read your hardware then will auto upgrade SP3.

Ignore HP's info. They are old info from last year and they don't update the info yet. Remember HP do not make Windows. It's M$.

Dual boot is pretty waste of time. Get the virtual machine! It's quicker to load and no need reboot.

My macbook use VMware Fusion for loading XP and take 10 second to done.

I had a look at the Kids PC last night, the computer was full of dust and I cleaned it out. ASked the kids to sort out the files, before I transfer it out of the computer before I complete the reformatting this weekend -- I had a look at the background system of its contents, and turns out that the computer isn't upgradeable unless the little bits can be replaced - including the S#*! motherboard.

The computer has been fixed, I reformatted it - found it was easy than I thought. It is now, good as new. :)

Thread may now can be locked. Thank you.

The computer has been fixed, I reformatted it - found it was easy than I thought. It is now, good as new. :)

Thread may now can be locked. Thank you.

Wait, Did you reformat XP on your laptop? right?

Wait, Did you reformat XP on your laptop? right?

No, my laptop was reformatted with Vista - about a month ago. My father asked me to fix the children's PC, which was dying so it is now fixed with Windows XP

I now understand what you say. Thanks Let s your thread is locked now.

Mod's note:

Thread's locked per requested by creator. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back