complaining about gas prices? NO PLM!!!!

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
if you are all complaining about gas prices keep going up.. thats fine..

complain all you want.. but in other words.. you can get richer how?

buy their STOCK

for example the Marathon oil corporate (MRO) is gaining since 3 years.. 3 years ago their price were in mid 30's per share.. just like $33 per share..

now their stock price is $102.45 per share..

think about it...
if you bought 10 shares 3 years ago for $33 per share.. it cost you $330 for 10 shares.. and keep it till now..
so if you keep the 10 shares.. you would have $1,024.50 by now
thats a $694.50 profit

and since the gas price are on the rise.. the oil price is on the rise. the more money you make from stock.

MRO isn't the only company that handles oil
Hess corp (HES)
BP (BP)
Valero energy (VLO) 3 yrs ago $15- ish per share now $68.88

I have a hunch someday it will plummet. The problem is WHEN!
Yeah, the prices are going up every summer... then they drop a little.

One of these days, it will drop and not go up again. Who knows, the price might go back down to $1.

Yea, and that is when we quit using gasoline and used something else. Hopefully Hydrogen fuel cell!
Yeah, the prices are going up every summer... then they drop a little.

One of these days, it will drop and not go up again. Who knows, the price might go back down to $1.

Wait a minute, isn't it the taxes that are going up... not the gas?

I've spoke w/my hubby about this stock..
He still thinking about it but already have another stock investment..
He prefer researching this gas and to see if venture good or so-so and avoid on his position risk.

Here crude oil stock. I been study since over two years. I post show chart that was crude oil start last two years to present. My trade style and method. Remember everybody has different opinion or their own method trade. Anyway I start with two spots R1 and R2 is strong resistances. First one if past 71.00 give rush high prices will go for 80-85 range after that will drop back. Other way S1 is strong support. 58-60 pts if fell hit below 58.00 then will continue falling down to 44.50. Right now there is two camps ( go raise or go below). If hit 90 pts and continue higher then will be 4.00 gas price. If not reach 85 or past that point then will be not 4 buck gas price. Remember this stock is not for gambling. This is for who is serious investment stocks.

Apr15.jpg

I have right to bitch about the gas prices since I live in the area with the most expensive gas--southern california!! :pissed:

My mini rant is done.

LOL!! If I can find a cute strong male slave to do all the driving "work" so I can enjoy the ride!! Where that Fred Flintstone ??!! *gone outside to look for him*

I have right to bitch about the gas prices since I live in the area with the most expensive gas--southern california!! :pissed:

My mini rant is done.

then move to Texan Guy's house because gas price is cheaper in Texas.

My mini rant is done.
then move out of california.. california has the most tax on gas...

I plan on moving out of Southern California within a few years... the prices around here is ASININE. Skyrocketing prices of apartments, gas, lodging, etc... wtf! Screw that!

Back