complaining about gas prices? NO PLM!!!!

I plan on moving out of Southern California within a few years... the prices around here is ASININE. Skyrocketing prices of apartments, gas, lodging, etc... wtf! Screw that!

Where are you want to live? Twin cities in MN?

What about buy Flinestone's car? Here look like this

flintstone.jpg

Nah ... I prefer a horse carriage. Makes me feel like I am in 1800's. :lol:

where u get that idea that gas price in texas is cheaper.. the cheapest gas price i see everyday is in wyoming.

That's where my grandma from in Dallas area but gas price is so cheaper than in Chicago.

I had found out that gas price in Wyoming and Texas then they are almost same but some gas station in Wyoming did offers cheap one.

Oil is a commodity and it's price is affected by supply and demand just as all commodities are.

I really love to learn about stocks and I want to find the right stockbroker that would help me out. I want to invest $5,000 to $10k and leave it for 3 to 5 years depend on how well the stocks are.

Where are you want to live? Twin cities in MN?

I think they live in Twin Cities MN is good, because rent, lodging prices
not too bad. And I think gas don't have a tax, because I don't drive.
I live in Twin Cities MN, too.

I think they live in Twin Cities MN is good, because rent, lodging prices
not too bad. And I think gas don't have a tax, because I don't drive.
I live in Twin Cities MN, too.

I ride on the bus, train and paratransit, cheaper than drive a vehicles. My neighbor gas station $2.98 now. My fare 50 cents on the bus/train and $2.50/$3.50 on paratransit.

Here are some interesting facts to consider when gas prices go up.

Compared with Gasoline......( Think a gallon of gas is expensive?) This makes one think, and also puts things in perspective.

Diet Snapple 16 oz $1.29 ... $10.32 per gallon
Lipton Ice Tea 16 oz $1.19 ..........$9.52 per gallon
Gatorade 20 oz $1.59 .... $10.17 per gallon
Ocean Spray 16 oz $1.25 ......... $10.00 per gallon
Brake Fluid 12 oz $3.15 ......... $33.60 per gallon
Vick's Nyquil 6 oz $8.35 ... $178.13 per gallon
Pepto Bismol 4 oz $3.85 .. $123.20 per gallon
Whiteout 7 oz $1.39 ....... . $25.42 per gallon
Scope 1.5 oz $0.99 .....$84.48 per gallon

And this is the REAL KICKER...
Evian water 9 oz $1.49..........$21.19 per gallon! $21.19 for WATER and the buyers don't even know the source. (Evian spelled backwards is Naive.)

Ever wonder why printers are so cheap? So they have you hooked for the ink. Someonee calculated the cost of the ink at.... (you won't believe it but it is true)........
$5,200 a gal. (five thousand two hundred dollars)

So, the next time you're at the pump, be glad your car doesn't run on water, Scope, Whiteout, Pepto Bismol, Nyquil or (God forbid), Printer Ink!!!!!

Just a little humor to help ease the pain of your next trip to the pump...

Makes one stop and think, doesn't it?

Compared with Gasoline......( Think a gallon of gas is expensive?) This makes one think, and also puts things in perspective.

Evian water 9 oz $1.49..........$21.19 per gallon! $21.19 for WATER and the buyers don't even know the source. (Evian spelled backwards is Naive.)

Ever wonder why printers are so cheap? So they have you hooked for the ink. Someonee calculated the cost of the ink at.... (you won't believe it but it is true)........

So, the next time you're at the pump, be glad your car doesn't run on water, Scope, Whiteout, Pepto Bismol, Nyquil or (God forbid), Printer Ink!!!!!

:wtflol:

But... Very sadly, I know. I am thinking about moving to someplace very cheap and just stay at home at the most of the times, don't need to drive much and don't need work too much.

BTW I live in Washington, suck! Alot similar to California, strictly laws, housing price go up fast, expensive gas, cold/rainy, which I should call Washington a "American's Depressized State" just like California's "Golden's Depressized State".

But I am just stuck in my state with many situation, I feel like just run away somewhere far away and start a new life...

Some of those lists are not true, lol. I bought a gallon of Evan water for $1.50 bucks and gatorade for $4.99 dollars.

Some of those lists are not true, lol. I bought a gallon of Evan water for $1.50 bucks and gatorade for $4.99 dollars.
yeah I'm sure the prices vary from state to state just as gas prices do. The point was just to illustrate how much we pay for other things.

this is one reason why i buy new printer that includes black and color ink instead of buying new ink. such as lexmark x1270

in fact a gallon is cheaper than buying 12 oz or 20 oz is because of the carton, plastic, etc prices and fee that cost the company.. the fee is that they have to pay for enviroment cuz of garbage dumpsite is a big factor when it comes to plastic, etc.

this is one reason why i buy new printer that includes black and color ink instead of buying new ink. such as lexmark x1270

in fact a gallon is cheaper than buying 12 oz or 20 oz is because of the carton, plastic, etc prices and fee that cost the company.. the fee is that they have to pay for enviroment cuz of garbage dumpsite is a big factor when it comes to plastic, etc.
That could be true. In most areas recycling programs are in place to handle plastics and other recyclables which are some relief to the dump sites. The problem is that not all areas have implemented recycling programs.

Back