'Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone'

Just because it reminds you of something, doesn't mean it is!

The 'damage' that has been done has been allowed by both parties, which neither have the best interests of Americans in mind anyways, only how to get their policies and ideas implemented.

We needed to pray for America long before Obama, we must constantly be open to change and accommodating to the times or we will continually make the same mistakes and never advance as a people.

Don't pray only for America, pray for the world!

Actually, I can live with your post. Both parties are to blame and it has been going on for a long, long time. Far too long in fact. We do need to pray for the whole world as well.

Just like with the Patriot Act.
But carry on.

I think an amendment needs to be passed requiring every congressperson must pass a test regarding each bill to show they understand it. Furthermore, attendance and voting on ALL bills should be mandatory requirements for keeping office, and anyone found in violation of any of these requirements is subject to censure and even removal from office.

It just boggles my mind the way congresspersons have one of the most important jobs in the world, and very few of them take it even as seriously as a "C+" student at a state university. The vast majority just leave up their decision-making to their staff, which are huge, well-paid, and receive very little oversight as to how they spend our tax dollars.

Actually, the greatest contributor to rising healthcare costs are unhealthy fat asses who eat like shit. There is a reason universal healthcare works in other countries: it's because their populations are generally much healthier to begin with. Those healthcare systems in Europe operate at fractions of the cost as ours because the majority of their populations are not suffering from chronic PREVENTABLE conditions like diabetes and heart disease.

I will agree with you that the quickest way to reduce health care costs and increase the health status of America is preventive measures. Countries with universal health care have healthier populations because they have access to preventive health care. However, preventive care costs in doctor's visits, etc. Uninsured people do not go to the doctor to receive preventive care. There is also a genetic factor to heart disease and diabetes that cannot be ignored.

Shucks, I thought you were above making immature personal attacks of this nature. Jillio's really getting to you, eh? Her posts are par for the course, but I have a feeling they're bringing out a nasty side in you. That's a shame.

What exactly is wrong with commenting on and exposing someone's psychotic, logically fallacious, and borderline treasonous behavior? This guy is claiming that Obama is a Muslim? C'mon. If you think there's is even just a little bit of credibility to that, you are absolutely nuts. This sort of rhetoric should not be tolerated at all.

Exactly.

This Looney Tunes guy is certainly welcome to put a sign on his car that exposes his buffoonery (The "keep your gubment hands off my medcare" analogy is fairly apt in this case), but the motivation behind his opinions is obviously suspect. Nothing more than a crazy.

Bingo.

Why in the world would you choose to defend and align yourself ideologically with someone like this? I've recently developed an extreme distaste for Obama, but that doesn't mean I'm going to agree with any rabid anti-Obamite that comes out of the woodwork. You seriously need to check yourself and your ideals before you go defending this piece work.

Makes you wonder.

what does it matter if small business with less than 50 employees are exempted from it? tax credit is there for them to take if they want to provide health coverage.

and plus - he can get tax credits just for hiring veterans as part of Obama's job stimulus package which was opposed by Republicans.

The Republicans opposed this? *gasp*

Actually, the greatest contributor to rising healthcare costs are unhealthy fat asses who eat like shit. There is a reason universal healthcare works in other countries: it's because their populations are generally much healthier to begin with. Those healthcare systems in Europe operate at fractions of the cost as ours because the majority of their populations are not suffering from chronic PREVENTABLE conditions like diabetes and heart disease.

Pretty much :thumb:

Shucks, I thought you were above making immature personal attacks of this nature. Jillio's really getting to you, eh? Her posts are par for the course, but I have a feeling they're bringing out a nasty side in you. That's a shame.

What exactly is wrong with commenting on and exposing someone's psychotic, logically fallacious, and borderline treasonous behavior? This guy is claiming that Obama is a Muslim? C'mon. If you think there's is even just a little bit of credibility to that, you are absolutely nuts. This sort of rhetoric should not be tolerated at all.

This Looney Tunes guy is certainly welcome to put a sign on his car that exposes his buffoonery (The "keep your gubment hands off my medcare" analogy is fairly apt in this case), but the motivation behind his opinions is obviously suspect. Nothing more than a crazy.

Why in the world would you choose to defend and align yourself ideologically with someone like this? I've recently developed an extreme distaste for Obama, but that doesn't mean I'm going to agree with any rabid anti-Obamite that comes out of the woodwork. You seriously need to check yourself and your ideals before you go defending this piece work.

I have just one question. Is he doing anything illegal?

For those that would attack anyone because they have a political opinion that differs from yours, and try and drag them through the gutter (which is where the attacks are coming from) and attempt to make a person a rabid psychotic because they are exercising their spiritual beliefs, as well as their 2nd Amendment rights is rightful deserving of a Commie Star.

This is America - get over it.

huh? we've never mentioned about that. why are you talking about it? we're saying he's a bigot and a buffoon.

and I have just a few questions - how many employees does he have? has he received $$$ from Obama's job stimulus package and tax credit for hiring veterans?

For those that would attack anyone because they have a political opinion that differs from yours, and try and drag them through the gutter (which is where the attacks are coming from) and attempt to make a person a rabid psychotic because they are exercising their spiritual beliefs, as well as their 2nd Amendment rights is ightful deserving of a Commie Star.

:laugh2: You are a hoot.:laugh2: And dangerously close to the edge.:cool2:

For those that would attack anyone because they have a political opinion that differs from yours, and try and drag them through the gutter (which is where the attacks are coming from) and attempt to make a person a rabid psychotic because they are exercising their spiritual beliefs, as well as their 2nd Amendment rights is rightful deserving of a Commie Star.

This is America - get over it.

No, he's not. That doesn't mean he's not subject to ridicule for a completely backward and unfortunate mentality. Have you not been listening to what we're saying? Your "attacking him because he has a different political opinion" is completely invalid. And where exactly did anyone say this guy is not entitled to his stupidity? You're creating a strawman here with the "he didn't do anything illegal" thing and using that as a way to shield him from ridicule.

I'm not attacking him because he has a different opinion than mine. I'm attacking him because he is a fucking lunatic. If you can't see the difference, I am really sorry.

No, he's not. That doesn't mean he's not subject to ridicule for a completely backward and unfortunate mentality.

Have you not been listening to what we're saying? Your "attacking him because he has a different political opinion" is completely invalid.

I'm not attacking him because he has a different opinion than mine. I'm attacking me because he is a fucking lunatic. If you can't see the difference, I am really sorry.

It's scary when some people can't see the difference.

Thus spoke the winner of a Commie Star.

Yep, dangerously close to the edge. Your paranoia and conspiracy theories are way out of control.

Define communism. Here you go throwing words around again that you can't even define in depth. You just think they sound good and have the potential to incite fear in others. Pathetic.

Oh, and for the record, claiming that Obama is a Muslim bent on destroying America is not "exercising your spiritual beliefs."

:roll:

Or you could just provide evidence of your claims.

You could chose not to ignore the evidence that she has provided instead of asking for more proof in the hopes she'll provide something that's more to your liking. :)

No, he's not. That doesn't mean he's not subject to ridicule for a completely backward and unfortunate mentality. Have you not been listening to what we're saying? Your "attacking him because he has a different political opinion" is completely invalid. And where exactly did anyone say this guy is not entitled to his stupidity? You're creating a strawman here with the "he didn't do anything illegal" thing and using that as a way to shield him from ridicule.

I'm not attacking him because he has a different opinion than mine. I'm attacking me because he is a fucking lunatic. If you can't see the difference, I am really sorry.

Heads up

So .... what law did he break?

Back