colorado

Originally posted by knightwolf68
beware ... the prices can trick on u because it can be in bad area .... just give me the address so i can be familiar with it ... and give u good advice for live area ..

sure, i will look for it later and pm you when i find the address.

its for stuido room.

Originally posted by Jughead
sure. have to getting little bit to know you are..
sure i don't have any problem to get know each other ... just give me varies address of location so i still don't know which one ur going to live in ... better than just one .. know what i mean ?? also , ur welcome to keep in touch with me to chat ..

Originally posted by ChelEler
:werd: That's what I heard from my husband's telling me his experience living in CO. Poor him. :|

what? your husband used to live in colorado?

my mother went to some town in colorado for Hardison David Motorcycle camp for one week every year during summer time..she say, those people are very nice and outgoing.

well well, i guess its just becasue those people are from other states and went to colordo for camp.

sure, i will look for it later and pm you when i find the address.

its for stuido room.
oh ahhh studio apt make sense pretty much cheaper !!

sure i don't have any problem to get know each other ... just give me varies address of location so i still don't know which one ur going to live in ... better than just one .. know what i mean ?? also , ur welcome to keep in touch with me to chat ..

sure. no problem. want to getting know each other though PM? i dont know where place i want to live in because i want to travel in america first..and i will know what i want to..

europe is next when i done with america...

what? your husband used to live in colorado?

my mother went to some town in colorado for Hardison David Motorcycle camp for one week every year during summer time..she say, those people are very nice and outgoing.

well well, i guess its just becasue those people are from other states and went to colordo for camp.

Yeah, he used to live in Colorado for 6 years in his single life before he met me.

oh ahhh studio apt make sense pretty much cheaper !!

yeah, i can live without room. stuido with kitchen and bathroom. is good enough for myself.

yeah, i can live without room. stuido with kitchen and bathroom. is good enough for myself.
all right now i know ... ok i will check round for u ... or one bed room ??? do u want that too??

A Kiwi's view of Colorado

<"homesick">

I LOVE IT!

Most of the folks I met were really kewl... yeah I met a few bad MuthaFookers tho.... once had a gun at my head... long story but I won't get into it either since could happen anywhere....

I was only in Colorado Springs for a year. Would love to go back and catch up with everyone tho.

</"homesick">

I'm deaf ofc and am Native Coloradian for my entire 21 years of my life... So I know alot about Colorado n stuff... most % of people I know are nice and it's depend on who you social with, meet ppl... I mean some day you will havea bad day some day you will have a good awesome day, etc and so forth... Some area is good area, some area are bad area so it's all depend on what location, etc... Knightwolf68 and myself live live about a miles from each other...;)

colorado is nice state and people too?

I dont know, I've been to colorado but I dont know anyone there.. except a few from online but never met them :)

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I'm deaf ofc and am Native Coloradian for my entire 21 years of my life... So I know alot about Colorado n stuff... most % of people I know are nice and it's depend on who you social with, meet ppl... I mean some day you will havea bad day some day you will have a good awesome day, etc and so forth... Some area is good area, some area are bad area so it's all depend on what location, etc... Knightwolf68 and myself live live about a miles from each other...;)
yeah that's right we live about mile from each other..

Telluride, CO

Two summer ago, I went to Telluride with family.... It's beautiful and nice, I have seen two waterfalls around there. Rent cabin is pretty expensive.

Attachments

• telluride01.jpg
    telluride01.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 25
I see this thread is about Colorado. Not that surprise. There are many many millions about " Why we like Colorado? " Some are kewl and some are depend on ur social life.
Myself as Colorado Resident :) Along with two others, too.

I went to Denver, Allenspark, Boulder, and Indian Springs. They are beautiful and expensive. I would like to visit Telluridge and Aspen someday.

On a positive side, Colorado happened to be one of these BEAUTIFUL states that I ever saw. Stayed there for three months and took the apperication of Colorado's nature quite well.

Back