colorado

Solo Cup

Reaction score
colorado is nice state and people too?

lol. Cherel- why you think people from there are mean?

my friend who is mexcian and went there. pricky white people berserk her for no reasons.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
:shock: :shock: :shock: no way !!! am i mean too ???

Friends aren't mean, people, like strangers, are. So you're a friend, therefore you aren't mean. :thumb:

i live with my friend for short time for school reason..anyway, she went to colorado for college. whoa, those kids are very outgoing. thats what i see in the pictures.

Originally posted by Jughead

my friend who is mexcian and went there. pricky white people berserk her for no reasons.
not really all of ppl are mean just sterotypes of area ... Trust me !! i grew up round here in Colorado and know better than this..

not really all of ppl are mean just sterotypes of area ... Trust me !! i grew up round here in Colorado and know better than this..

ha ha. i was play around to look up on the site for apartment. i click the information about denver, colorado. whoa! they have some cheap apartment with nice view!

i prefer to ask someone who know colorado by heart as you are.

Cherel? You talking to me? ;)

If so, then I guess they're mean because of these criminal rates. Some areas are nice, some areas are not so nice. I've gone to Golden, Boulder, Denver, Westminister, Fort Collins, and few others in Colorado. I wouldn't dare to spark up a conversation with these strangers because I don't know if they like these police officers. :ugh:

I have a few friends living in Colorado, and they all are really neat and very nice because they know me and I know them. Even my cousin living in Colorado. :thumb:

ha ha. i was play around to look up on the site for apartment. i click the information about denver, colorado. whoa! they have some cheap apartment with nice view!

i prefer to ask someone who know colorado by heart as you are.
i will be more than happy to help u with the informations about area .... even give u the guide tour

Originally posted by ChelEler
Cherel? You talking to me? ;)

If so, then I guess they're mean because of these criminal rates. Some areas are nice, some areas are not so nice. I've gone to Golden, Boulder, Denver, Westminister, Fort Collins, and few others in Colorado. I wouldn't dare to spark up a conversation with these strangers because I don't know if they like these police officers. :ugh:

I have a few friends living in Colorado, and they all are really neat and very nice because they know me and I know them. Even my cousin living in Colorado. :thumb:

opps! -ER!

i will be more than happy to help u with the informations about area .... even give u the guide tour

sound great. i will let you know when my friend and i driving though colorado. we may stop by and meet you..give us some tour guide..need a tip? ha ha ha.

I heard that the apartments in CO are pretty expensive. :confused:
nah ... just depend what area u want to live ... some are expensive some are cheap
I found few apartment that has 2 bedroom cost 775 dollars a month . just depend on what kind of designs and area to live ...

I heard that the apartments in CO are pretty expensive. :confused:

450 dollars every month. CHEAP! that what i found. with new floor titles, bathroom, and kitchen! its in city life downtown- denver, colorado.

sound great. i will let you know when my friend and i driving though colorado. we may stop by and meet you..give us some tour guide..need a tip? ha ha ha.
cool ... just let me know in two weeks in the advance so i can be more prepare to make sure nothing conflict know what i mean ?

450 dollars every month. CHEAP! that what i found. with new floor titles, bathroom, and kitchen! its in city life downtown- denver, colorado.
beware ... the prices can trick on u because it can be in bad area .... just give me the address so i can be familiar with it ... and give u good advice for live area ..

cool ... just let me know in two weeks in the advance so i can be more prepare to make sure nothing conflict know what i mean ?

sure. have to getting little bit to know you are..

beware ... the prices can trick on u because it can be in bad area .... just give me the address so i can be familiar with it ... and give u good advice for live area ..

:werd: That's what I heard from my husband's telling me his experience living in CO. Poor him. :|

Back