college or weed?

Originally posted by PcTech
Why u askin me? meaning you have inflat doll that look like Pres. bush's wife and use wall hole that sad!

:laugh2:... no offense honey, i m no doll!.... i m kidding with u... :rofl:

Originally posted by cloud
Nope there will be no cops waiting. They are probihited to be at that place.

Yeah right, it will be a trap!!! Never heard of narcotics agents???

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
the picture is real? if so , :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: I rather go to weed road
No, that pic ain't real. I got the origional pic of the girls. Ally was 15 when that pic was taken! LMAO!

Originally posted by allisonjoy
allyjenninoel.jpg

I am curious.. where are the signs located at? I would like to visit the area where the signs stand. Winks.

By the way, I am a college student now and like to smoke weed occassionally (not that much).:D

Re: Re: college or weed?

Originally posted by Oddball
I am curious.. where are the signs located at? I would like to visit the area where the signs stand. Winks.

By the way, I am a college student now and like to smoke weed occassionally (not that much).:D
Ahh, im sorry but I hafta say this-- :dunno:. Its not a real pic. My friend found the pic of the signs "college" n "weed" so we cut out our pic to make it look like we were there. Idk if that place exists, but I doubt it. I think someone just designed it.

:| I like to smmmmmmmmmoke for fun time.. i love that.. but i rather to choose the college.. so My education is very valuable for myself in the future.. so.. weed is not going to be extinct. right os.. it iwll be there in the future. when i will get retired from job.. so I will smoke it again :D.. so..

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
noooo make that umm 60/60/24/7/52/1000 ..... that is .... 60 sec a min, 60 min an hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, 1000 years a millennium !!! :laugh2:

:laugh2:

Back